Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2017, 15:11   #661
BHPian

Re: Honda working on City Facelift. EDIT: Launched at Rs 8.5 lakhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by adarsh76 View Post

I have recently changed from the stock Goodyear GT3 to Michelin Primacy 3ST. After 1 week of driving finding the comfort and road noise to be very positive. Handling and grip levels are good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviraj View Post
Why don't you buy new Michelins from a tyre shop by exchanging the stock tyres directly after delivery. You may have to pay something extra but might be worth it
Yes, Michelins are the best. You will see considerable change in the ride quality and the sound of the rubber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadmaniac View Post
I just got the same answer

I've decided to keep it for now, will be going out of town shortly after delivery and will probably check the upgrade after that. I'm not planning an upsize at the moment. Ideally I want some tyre with less road noise and decent FE.
If you go for an exchange after travelling a few hundred and spending a few days with them, the existing tyres value will go down a lot. For all my vehicles I drive from showroom to Michelin shop and get them changed. Please look into this before going long.
Old 22nd February 2017, 00:14   #662
Distinguished - BHPian

Zigwheels' fairly detailed review

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 22nd February 2017 at 00:17.
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2017, 13:09   #663
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviraj View Post
Why don't you buy new Michelins from a tyre shop by exchanging the stock tyres directly after delivery. You may have to pay something extra but might be worth it
I went to the Honda Service center to get some repair done on my Brio and while waiting had a good look at the New City. The 'V' MT model came with Michelin XM2 as stock while VX and ZX were shodded with Good Year.
SpoiledBratt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2017, 14:59   #664
BHPian

Good insight about Honda strategy in India. Please read this to have a bigger picture of what manufacturer thinks.

http://m.moneycontrol.com/news/busin...f_8530061.html
GRAND23 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2017, 18:50   #665
Senior - BHPian

One thing I must say, the new City 2017, looks a lot better in flesh than in the photographs. The interiors are sumptuous, seating comfort is great, materials are good. I've asked for a TD tmrw! We went to showroom to check out the Amaze VX CVT and City V CVT. The Amaze is also good and has high seating but the rear seat squab is a little short and lacks under thigh support as compared to the City, stupid of me to compare both. I think now the VX CVT makes sense.

Mod Note: Our Honda City Facelift report has been taken live at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread.

Last edited by Aditya : 22nd February 2017 at 19:06.
Durango Dude is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks