Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2018, 11:52   #46
BHPian

Re: Ford Endeavour - 2 variants discontinued, MT gearbox scrapped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinav6683 View Post
In all actuality, the 3.2 suits the Endeavour build and status. The engine is just too peppy in 3.2. People may prefer the 2.2 on basis of fuel economy.
Exactly my point and reason to get the 3.2 for our 2nd endeavour(still contemplating). The 2.2 is just adequate, not thrilling at all and lacks the kick in the pants feel.
Old 21st January 2018, 12:00   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmac.terroris View Post
Exactly my point and reason to get the 3.2 for our 2nd endeavour(still contemplating). The 2.2 is just adequate, not thrilling at all and lacks the kick in the pants feel.
I took the Test drive of the 3.2 yesterday only for a good 20km. Trust me the Engine is just too good to be true. And despite a large engine, the noise in the cabin was negligible. I read the 2.2 is also getting sunroof but I'll still prefer the 3.2. Whether you go offroading or not, you will be happy with the performance of this engine on the tarmac.
Abhinav6683 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2018, 08:39   #48
GTO
Team-BHP Support

MT variants have disappeared again!

Source

Quote:
The Ford Endeavour is now available only in 3 variants, all of which come with an automatic gearbox. Hence. the SUV is not available with a manual gearbox as of now. Interestingly, the company had made similar changes to the Endeavour lineup last year as well, but had later turned them around by re-introducing the manual variants.
GTO is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th July 2018, 11:26   #49
BHPian

This news source is not correct. MT variants have never been on Ford's website for over an year or so now.
nvldvr is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th July 2018, 14:24   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvldvr View Post
This news source is not correct. MT variants have never been on Ford's website for over an year or so now.
That's not true. MT variants were reintroduced just a month after their discontinuation. Post September 2017, MT variants have been coming off and on the Ford India website as well.

Reference links: https://www.team-bhp.com/news/ford-e...tanium-variant

http://www.team-bhp.com/news/another...model=MTk3NQ==

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks