Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2017, 10:45   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Renault offers Duster at a discount to 'Gang of Dusters' members

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post

The Duster isn't a car I'd recommend to anyone in 2017; it's too old & outdated. And it's certainly not a car I'd recommend to someone who's already owned a Duster!
Not that the Captur is any different from the Duster either. Just old wine in a new bottle. Same engine, same interiors (as the latest Duster) and a makeover on the external skin (new bottle).

All of which makes getting the old Duster at 2 lakhs not too bad a proposition for someone looking to buy a Duster now.

The 2 lakhs could easily stretch to a lot more given that the dealers would also part with their margins so as not to be stuck with old stock.

Basic interiors of the Captur:
Attached Thumbnails
Renault offers Duster at a discount to 'Gang of Dusters' members-image.jpeg  

Last edited by AMG Power : 11th August 2017 at 10:47.
AMG Power is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2017, 13:18   #17
BHPian

I am on the lookout for a 5 seater SUV for my uncle, it all came down to Duster and Ecosport and we are yet to finalise on which one to go for. Since I have been in touch with Renault Yelahanka for the past two weeks, I have been getting some really tempting deals on the 2016 models which are in plenty of stock according to the Sales Representative.
Here is a list of deals-
1.The 85ps RxL model has been discontinued and there are discounts upto 1.5 lakh is what I heard, this is inclusive of 2017 models.
2.There is a 1.5 lakh discount on the barebones 85ps STD variant which are 2016 models, which translates to around 9.5 lakh OTR Bengaluru which is way cheaper than the base petrol which is currently on sale after the discounts!
3.There is a whopping 2 lakh discount on the fully loaded 110ps RxZ AWD variants which are again 2016 manufactured, this translates to 14 lakh OTR!
Along with all the above there are few more freebies like Insurance and basic ascessories kit.

Since my uncle runs a small business and will frequestly taking it to some construction sites and transporting some carton boxes the second option above fits in the bill perfectly and has started to make more sense.
Anybody can avail these offers and are not only limited to Gang Of Duster members!

Last edited by Dushyanth : 12th August 2017 at 13:23. Reason: Missing information.
Old 18th August 2017, 14:31   #18
BHPian

Got a quote for base std renault duster. Is it true 1.6 lakhs is deducted from on road price?
Old 18th August 2017, 14:47   #19
BHPian

Find this to be a weird method to move out NOS. They should have made it a good referral program for Gang Members. Am sure a lot of ancillary friends and relatives would love to be referred by a Gang Member -- get a discount, and the referring member gets some sweet servicing discounts.

Is this the affect of J-E-E-P.! Or just a comet in the sky.

Last edited by aah78 : 18th August 2017 at 16:40. Reason: Post edited on request.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks