Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2017, 08:24   #16
BHPian

Re: Skoda Superb wing mirrors full assembly both sides stolen in Delhi.

I agree to what others have said about not going there in your Superb but still I'd say give it a shot in the Mayapuri market. You may end up getting them for less than 10k (bargain well), which will ultimately save you much more in terms of your NCB loss.

Good luck!
namanchaudhary is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th February 2017, 10:32   #17
Senior - BHPian

Don't personally buy from there if you have no previous experience of Mayapuri as there are far more cheats than trusted dealers, and all the people there will drive a very hard bargain. Go to a trusted mechanic and ask him to source the stuff for you. You may end up paying a bit more due to the mechanic's profits but you have less risk of getting cheated.
hserus is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th February 2017, 11:13   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodystopme View Post
Hello
Just a few days back I was shocked to see both side view mirrors of my skoda superb with full body were stolen from outside of my residence at pitampura area in Delhi.

Really sad with what happened. I figured skoda sells one side for 32k. I think i ll have to claim my insurance get it fixed I have zero dep cover or If any one can connect me with a local vendor or a website which sells for considerably lesser price. I would not claim insurance in that case. Please let me know.

I would like to warn all Luxury car owners in Delhi of increase in such thefts. Be careful guys.

Sad to hear !!

I recently procured a driver side mirror for my Type 2 Superb (3T) from a Skoda parts dealer from Opera House, Mumbai.

Kindly get in touch with him.
Dealer : AutoVision
Contact Person : Mickin
Contact Number : Nine Eight One Nine Zero Four One Six Eight Six
Price : INR 9K/each

Once you reach out to him, kindly give him my real name reference to him : Maulik Sadhwani (Pune).

He can definetly guide you to a proper shop in Delhi if any or he can courier it to you as I got mine delivered to Pune. The good bit was that he was able to send the part to me in just 1 day after confirming the payment.

Only one thing : The side mirrors are also have dimming feature with the rear view mirror, in the after market part this doesn't work rest the looks , auto folding feature and button settings of the mirror work flawlessly.

Cheers and get back your car back to glory !!

Last edited by scofield : 17th February 2017 at 11:20.
scofield is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks