Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st December 2017, 19:03   #16
BHPian

Re: Hyundai crosses 50 lakh production milestone for domestic market

Well deserved Hyundai !!!..Just take a bow !

Hyundai have always provided that aspirational value to someone driving other vehicles ( particularly Maruti's ) When i bought my Maruti 800 in 1999 they launched the cult "Santro" that was my next vehicle in 2004.

Despite the formidable presence of Maruti, Hyundai have never fallen into the trap of mass market cars, their's have always been that extra special, almost charming vehicles one after another. If someone can do the math of value share vis a vis volume share will know what i mean.

They have always provided the customer a first without ever asking, whether it's crdi/crde ( Viva, Accent), ABS, Disc brakes, Alloys..you name it whereas you would often find every other manufacturer esp Maruti giving it almost as an afterthought to the customers.

Their interiors have always held that top notch quality feel ever since the beginning & thus they have been able to create an honest imprint in the minds of the consumers.

They have been the leading exporters for several years now with the exception of "Ford Ecosport" this year & as someone rightly said on this thread, "Hyundai" alone appear to be the only one catching Maruti by surprise one day !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks