Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2020, 22:38   #16
BHPian

Re: Toyota Fortuner BS6 launch next week – Diesel, petrol engine lineup leak

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublemaker View Post
Most probably there won't be feature changes. New features will come in Diwali upgrade. I think Tata Motors is testing waters regarding pricing.

And this means I will have to wait till Diwali for Apple CarPlay.
If you’re looking for 4x2 variant why don’t you consider Endeavour?

Fortuner with new infotainment system is supposed to come by last Diwali. Now there is less chance as they decided to sell it for BS4 price.

Since the spy pictures are out for the facelift, most likely it will launch in Thailand by July - August and can expect to launch in India around Diwali. Probably the facelift will come with new infotainment system and maybe few more features.
Old 14th February 2020, 17:58   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

The Toyota Fortuner BS6 has started rolling out from dealerships at the same ex-showroom price as its old BS4 counterpart.

Quote:
deliveries of the Toyota Fortuner BS6 have already commenced at dealerships. Prices for the current BS4 models start at around Rs 30.20 lakh for the 4×2 diesel manual variant.
Toyota Fortuner BS6 launch next week – Diesel, petrol engine lineup leak-toyotafortunerbs6priceslaunch.jpg

Link
volkman10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th February 2020, 20:08   #18
Senior - BHPian

By the way guys, does the Toyota Innova and Fortuner have only the DPF system or do they have the full SCR with the urea tank and all?
If yes then what is the range for that urea fluid?
Old 16th February 2020, 01:54   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
By the way guys, does the Toyota Innova and Fortuner have only the DPF system or do they have the full SCR with the urea tank and all?
If yes then what is the range for that urea fluid?
Hi All,

Finally picked up the BS6 version of Toyota Fortuner today in Bangalore. Everything remains the same except some stickers on DPF and an additional tank near the engine for AdBlue. Had some delay in registration as the RTO had to issue the approval for BS6 version.

Regards,
Motorheart
motorheart is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th February 2020, 13:21   #20
BHPian

Toyota Fortuner BS6 launch next week – Diesel, petrol engine lineup leak-imageuploadedbyteambhp1581839459.722937.jpg

Toyota Fortuner BS6 launch next week – Diesel, petrol engine lineup leak-imageuploadedbyteambhp1581839483.508760.jpg

Please find the attached pictures that I have during the delivery.
motorheart is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 16th February 2020, 15:53   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorheart View Post
Hi All,
Finally picked up the BS6 version of Toyota Fortuner today in Bangalore. Everything remains the same except some stickers on DPF and an additional tank near the engine for AdBlue. Had some delay in registration as the RTO had to issue the approval for BS6 version.
Congratulations ! Any features updates other than the BS6 kit?
Old 16th February 2020, 16:11   #22
BHPian

There is no feature update. I'm taking my deposit back.
Old 16th February 2020, 17:23   #23
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublemaker View Post
There is no feature update. I'm taking my deposit back.
With Zero increase in pricing due to BS6 compliance from Toyota, expecting an upgrade on features is not something one should look for. I won’t be surprised if they increase the prices in 2-3 months.

If you are shopping in this segment, don’t delay your purchase any further. You are getting a 2020 BS6 Fortuner at Last year prices!

Last edited by Turbanator : 16th February 2020 at 17:48.
Turbanator is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 16th February 2020, 18:47   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
With Zero increase in pricing due to BS6 compliance from Toyota, expecting an upgrade on features is not something one should look for. I won’t be surprised if they increase the prices in 2-3 months.

If you are shopping in this segment, don’t delay your purchase any further. You are getting a 2020 BS6 Fortuner at Last year prices!

I'm planning to use this next SUV for my road trips for the next 10 years. I absolutely do not like to stick a phone somewhere for google maps. Toyota does have the 9" infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay in Indonesia. I gave deposit hoping to be lucky but unfortunately, this is Toyota. I was also looking at claiming full 30% depreciation but it seems like I'm not lucky enough. May be next year...
troublemaker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2020, 19:22   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post

Since the spy pictures are out for facelift, isn’t it wise to wait for the same ? Probably they will launch it by end of this year.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks