Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2007, 10:15   #16
BHPian

There is no update on Liana. I had heard sometime back that it would be launched in India.
Old 7th March 2007, 10:48   #17
BHPian

One of the model launched will be Wagon R+ with wider body and diesel engine option. Also a Wagon R with new auto transmission
Old 7th March 2007, 10:51   #18
BHPian

the swift sedan is an ugly car and i doubt itll do as well as the esteem did in the indian market. maruti should think abt launching the liana instead to replace the esteem. also it shud bring in the suzuki cervo to replace the 800.
Old 7th March 2007, 11:32   #19
Senior - BHPian

No good news this... 6 of them would be varients on the existing platforms with body colored wheels hubs, giving xfun's with names seprated only by alphabets. Other would be through away japanese ****, given to us as an all new model, stylish and "fuel efficient" and we will happlily buy those contraceptions, coz we are obsessed with the maruti name and fuel average.
On second thoughts we will buy anything that is fuel efficient, has 4 wheels, seats 5, everything else to be dammed. When will the general car buying public in India learn.

P.S. No offences to anybody, these are all "my" opinions and you may agree to disgaree.

Last edited by extreme_torque : 7th March 2007 at 11:33.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks