Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2020, 18:53   #16
BHPian

Re: Hyundai Verna E Petrol (new base variant) priced at Rs. 9.03 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshays View Post
Really? I'm surprised to read this. The City is a dream to drive on the highways than the boaty Verna with the unnecessary bulges. The steering feel of the Verna is like flogging a dead body, absolutely no feel whatsoever. I hate the tin sheets used for the build, but hey that lighty makes it mighty on the long distance run. Anyone with me?
I don't think Verna is a boat anymore after 2017 Next-Gen Verna. It may not beat Rapid or Vento in terms of high speed stability but it's definitely as good as City or even better than it.
torquecraver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2020, 19:50   #17
BHPian

Got a call from the dealership they will put a music system for 35k with a rear camera. This is from some company called Intune or Ontune and he said its an "Intel system" :P.
Old 9th October 2020, 21:03   #18
Senior - BHPian

They also do it for Creta E but the panels will start making noises once the aftermarket fitment has done a few thousand kilometers. Nothing like a factory fitment
Nithesh_M is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th October 2020, 22:11   #19
BHPian

Hyundai needed to counter Honda City 4th generation BS6 Petrol. Which is still on sale with lower pricing plus good discount from dealerships.

Verna has absolutely zero discount. Even they aren't offering a corporate discount.

It's pretty hard to compete when previous gen city is still sold and with reduced pricing & discount, one can get that V variant at around 10/10.25 Lakhs on road (Kolkata).

I have booked the SX model (within family) of this new Verna & mind you it's way better built than 2015 model it's supposed to replace. Yes, the steering feel is stil worthless, typical Hyundai but rest of the stuff is well sorted.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 9th October 2020 at 22:29. Reason: Typo
NaXal is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks