Team-BHP - Chevy Spark release announced EDIT : Now launched
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Chevy Spark release announced EDIT : Now launched (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/23373-chevy-spark-release-announced-edit-now-launched-18.html)

Spark looks MUCH better than ANY small car in the market, seeing people compare it with Estilo is [FONT=arial]ridiculous.[/FONT]

How much does the spark with AC and body colored bumper cost in? please:

I live in Mumbai, if that helps.

Ex-showroom Bombay prices are :
Spark 1.0 E - Rs. 325,376
Spark 1.0 - Rs. 349,240
Spark 1.0 LS - Rs. 377,948
Spark 1.0 LT - Rs. 409,378
Spark 1.0 LT with Opt. pack - Rs. 446,238

Source : Chevrolet Spark
Refer Chevrolet Spark for feature comparision and others.

Called up dealer today for a test drive.
Lady said that they don't yet have test vechical but she would let me test drive one of the vechical on display (translation: car which is going to be delivered to someone)
For delivery she said that if we book cr in this week delivery will be in first week of May. Thats quite F-A-S-T

Also for Matiz owners the dealership is ready to buy-back car.

Hey aditya thanks a lot for the update,also with regards to the buy-back thing is it limited to only a certain dealer or are all the gm dealers[in pune] offering the same option.[which one did you approach/recommend I should go to]

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahul_intlad (Post 422108)
Hey aditya thanks a lot for the update,also with regards to the buy-back thing is it limited to only a certain dealer or are all the gm dealers[in pune] offering the same option.[which one did you approach/recommend I should go to]

I had called Talera motors. Don't know about Matiz buy-back offered by Pashankar auto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adya33 (Post 422099)
Called up dealer today for a test drive.
Lady said that they don't yet have test vechical

No car here too but apprently they are getting cars tomorrow it seems.

I have not test driven the car neither seen the new spark. The only interaction i had with it was some 6 years ago. I was going in my Uncle's matiz and the first thing i noticed about the car when i sat inside was how safe it felt as if i have sucked in a fortress. Well that was some years ago, but the inside feel of the car left a very good memory in my head.

Hey guys my assistant editor (Gadget/automoble journalist) , got the chevy spark to office for a test drive and review.
I will be getting it to drive today after work, so can anyone help me in terms of how should one review the car. did read a lot of posts but still some inputs if possible. It would be of great help.:)

sohail,
u lucky one!
anyways, just a small drive isnt good enuf to write a review upon. however you can jot down your 'first impression' in simple words. include basics like
Offroad:
1) looks
2) look and feel of color
3) build quality
4) look and feel of interiors, upholstry
5) OE tyres, rims
onroad:
1) initial pick-up with a/c and without
2) brakes
3) gear shifts
4) NVH
others
1) check out the center console
2) any uncommon feature given in the car
3) ask abt service intervals

happy reeeeeeviewing!

Hey Zakaaassss, thank you very much, just jotted the points down on paper, this will help reviewing the car for team-bhp lols, anyws i guess the car is going to be with me for a good time probably the next day too, let me see how it works. Will try to put up the pics asap.

Thank you once agian :Cheering:

sohail waiting for ur review....
btw here is my first impression
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-c...tml#post421699

Quote:

Originally Posted by SohailPistawala (Post 422606)
so can anyone help me in terms of how should one review the car.

Sohail, please check if the car is really worthy of all the praise showered by BSM (check this report: Top Story - Light my fire - Business Standard Motoring)

Any comments with regard to this review ???

All about the gorgeous Chevy Spark

Sorry guys got the car today for the test drive, taking it in the afternoon, will try to do as zakaaasssss said.... sorry: please: