Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd September 2021, 22:19   #31
BHPian

Re: 2021 Hyundai Aura to get rear spoiler in top variants

You would think they could use this as an opportunity to add ESP and Hill Hold, but no. Cosmetic feature addition and deletion like Ford with the EcoSport.
Goldenboy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th September 2021, 19:43   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsuman View Post
I test drove the Aura SX(O) since I am looking to buy one. Now the Spoiler has been removed. Salesman told me that the Spoiler was introduced but removed within 2 months. The current models do not come with Rear Spoliers.
Just for the information, the spoiler wasn't the part of assembly line (though it was installed manually at factory itself, but at the final stage), something which lead to increase in the overall production time and there was considerable delay in factory dispatches. That's only the reason why spoiler was deleted.

Last edited by Aniruddha_Ch : 4th September 2021 at 19:45.
Aniruddha_Ch is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th September 2021, 11:24   #33

Cost reduction/optimization is now the top most priority of every auto OEM. As commodity (steel) prices are on peak since few months and also semiconductor shortage and logistics issue is making them buy chips at higher price. To compensate this all auto majors are continuously raising car prices and also features are being deleted.
Same thing happened with Renault Triber few days back, they have reshuffled features and deleted few as cost optimization.
Month of sept-21 is most difficult for every auto major in India due to chip shortage.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks