Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2021, 13:57   #16
Senior - BHPian

re: Total booking confusion | Booked Thar on M2all.com, but Mahindra has no clue! EDIT: Refund received

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Indian Car Scene!

Typical of many of Mahindra's initiatives. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
Great to hear specially that XUV 700 is just round the corner and comes loaded with features and hope they have an idea what went wrong when one or multiple features don't work...
Old 13th August 2021, 18:36   #17
BHPian

re: Total booking confusion | Booked Thar on M2all.com, but Mahindra has no clue! EDIT: Refund received

Here is my case.

I booked a Thar in auto.Mahindra.com and subsequently canceled on 24th June due to insane wait times.

After a month I started following up on the refund. Customer care -> dealer -> customer care.. The loop doesn’t end. This despite booking in their own site..

There is no left and right hand here. Customer care says someone will call me. Well It’s August 13th. No one called.

I go to the website today. Says “ No booking found”

Guess they are busy with XUV700..

If you have any plan to book, go to the dealer directly..

Talk about digital..
sheelapratosh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th August 2021, 19:07   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheelapratosh View Post
Here is my case.

I booked a Thar in auto.Mahindra.com and subsequently canceled on 24th June due to insane wait times.

After a month I started following up on the refund. Customer care -> dealer -> customer care.. The loop doesn’t end. This despite booking in their own site..

There is no left and right hand here. Customer care says someone will call me. Well It’s August 13th. No one called.

I go to the website today. Says “ No booking found”

Guess they are busy with XUV700..

If you have any plan to book, go to the dealer directly..

Talk about digital..
Going digital is totally a smoke screen it seems. Mahindra's booking customer care is totally in procrastination more by default.
Getting a Refund is really tough. Even from the Dealership, getting a refund is a headache.

If I had the budget, I would have got myself a used Ford Endeavor 3.2 instead
Old 14th August 2021, 11:30   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_TJ View Post
*SNIP*
So far, the Sales Rep has handled the situation pretty well.
It was the same case with me too - the sales people (the rep Mr. Venkatesh and the web manager Mr. Sharath) at Sireesh Auto Silk Board Bangalore were absolutely professional and very helpful through the whole ordeal.

Cheers
tilt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2021, 16:21   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilt View Post
It was the same case with me too - the sales people (the rep Mr. Venkatesh and the web manager Mr. Sharath) at Sireesh Auto Silk Board Bangalore were absolutely professional and very helpful through the whole ordeal.

Cheers
I did inform my Sales Rep about the refund from m2all. And now he said my booking amount of Rs 16000 via the Dealership is good enough. So instead of Rs 21000, I have a booking of the New Thar for Rs 16K, but a Booking date of 30-July-2021, instead of 9-July-21.

Lets hope all things goes smooth now.
Old 24th August 2021, 10:03   #21
BHPian

Another Update:
Mahindra Dealership here offered me a Grey Thar Diesel LX AT HT a few days back.
But too bad, I had to reject the offer cause I have recently made investment elsewhere as I was given a timeline of minimum 7-8 months for the Delivery of my Thar. Hope I don't endup regretting this decision.

Meanwhile I need to sell my present car, close its loan before I apply for the car loan of the Thar. Too much work, also requiring good timing and Sadly the wait continues for me.

Last edited by dr_TJ : 24th August 2021 at 10:07. Reason: Correction

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks