|30th August 2007, 18:12||#17|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Thanked: 11 Times
Future car will be an electronic gadget rather than a mechanical one. They will be designed in such a way that people will be forced to replace car every 1-2 years, even if the mechanical parts will work fine, software and/or electronic components will cease to function and thus will render the car unfit for purpose.
|30th August 2007, 19:34||#18|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Thanked: 20 Times
1. No windshield but just monitors inside. All the angles are captured and give to the driver, so that driver drives like a car game.
2. All cars are computerized where they talk to other cars. If they want to turn, it signals the near by car and that one gives way. For a premium membership the car which want to go fast will pay a amount for all the car which gives way.
3. May be cars can transform like shown in the Transformers movie to move in water, land. Transform to a hatchback for heavy traffic to Sedan for Parties or to a Wagon for weekend trips and offroad.
4. The owners don't have to carry a key, instead configure his (or family members) fingerprint into the car. When the door handle is pressed it recognizes and opens it.
5. Like James bond, carry a remote control and bring the car from the parking area to the main block when leaving from the office or when you don't have parking space near the shop and need to park somewhere else near by, use the remote instead of you going to park it, just saving the walking time from there to the shop.
6. Sensors which detects object when crossing a junction at high speed.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What future plans with your cars / bikes?||humyum||Street Experiences||13||12th March 2018 15:15|
|Let the Restoration Begin - Mercedes W124||DeepakMenon||Technical Stuff||50||5th August 2015 21:09|
|EVO X, let the modifications begin||Racetech||Super-Cars & Imports in India||20||25th February 2015 00:06|
|Let the party begin :)||partyallnight||Introduce yourself||1||28th February 2008 01:13|
|Wheels of Imagination||ravradha||Motorbikes||3||24th July 2007 14:25|