Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2004, 23:48   #31
Senior - BHPian

Sickening.......Drunk-driving is worst and eve-teasing a girl is horrible,killing her is pathetic.......

Bribe the cops and walk out......thats wot gonna happen.

P.s : I do drink and drive pretty often,but never drink outta my mind.Perhaps,can handle a car more carefully once drunk.

Old 26th September 2004, 00:00   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (v12 @ Sep. 23 2004,09:38)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ Sep. 22 2004,14:58)]The guys ought to be castrated, chinese - tortured...then hung!!

Rascals.

GTO

Another alternative

These guys deserve no mercy at all.
i'm with GTO & V12 on this one!

ad
Old 26th September 2004, 01:57   #33
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ajmat @ Sep. 23 2004,10:57)](the glossy color people part - which you use for wrapping fish, training puppies!)
thats definitely a good one!

People always underestimate how easy is it to do damage with a vehicle.
1 ton of car comming at a person at any speed is dangerous.
People need to understand this and understand the huge responsibility that comes with driving.

R
Old 26th September 2004, 20:41   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ Sep. 26 2004,00:27)]People always underestimate how easy is it to do damage with a vehicle.
1 ton of car comming at a person at any speed is dangerous.
People need to understand this and understand the huge responsibility that comes with driving.

R

Respect the car.Its afterall a human controlled machine.
X

Old 3rd November 2004, 23:39   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ Sep. 22 2004,14:58)]The guys ought to be castrated, chinese - tortured...then hung!!

Rascals.

GTO
Hung.. By their B***.

Old 24th June 2010, 02:08   #36
BHPian

I know this is a really old thread, and I was searching for this for like 3 days. I am not proud to say that I knew Nestle pretty well. He was a student in one of the prestigious city colleges. I was in Madras Christian College at that time doing Economics and we caught up in Pondicherry during the annual JIPMER rock music fest at that time. He was a nice guy I thought until the day I read this in the paper. His cuz, was a d**g peddler and nabbed by the crime branch in 06. Guess it runs in the family.
Sorry for posting in an old thread. Just wanted to share my sentiments, as it made great news in Chennai. May the departed rest in peace.
Old 24th June 2010, 02:30   #37
BHPian

eve teasing needs to be recognized and punished as a crime. too many jerks chasing girls on streets in major cities in India. its a pity that so many supposedly educated people subscribe to this notion of 'harassing a girl will make her fall for you'. last time I visited the homeland, I was aghast to see one of my own friend's brother driving up close to a girl and honking his loud horn suggestively.

this 'chalta hain yaar, sabka road hain, I wasnt touching her or anything' attitude has to change. There need to be stricter laws against eve teasing and they need to be enforced.

I say hang these guys for killing the girl.

Last edited by Rehaan : 24th June 2010 at 11:43. Reason: Please use decent language as per the Team-BHP rules.
Old 24th June 2010, 08:27   #38
BHPian

actually nothing would happen these guys! the law system is soo corrupt and slow that, these guys would die of old age rather than them spending a life in prison!
Old 24th June 2010, 08:52   #39
BHPian

This has just made me so furious reading this. Not only did these beasts drink and drive, they harassed a person and then killed her. i bet they probably got some cheap thrill out of harassing the poor girl. When the hell will men learn to respect women??

They dont deserve to live in a civilized society. Since this is an old thread, does anyone know of what happened to them? Its nearly a year on.
Old 24th June 2010, 09:04   #40
Senior - BHPian

6 year old thread! Wow! What did happen to these guys in the OHC? Chennai guys any idea ?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed