Team-BHP - My Car shopping
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   My Car shopping (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2875-my-car-shopping-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (satish_appasani @ Aug. 26 2004,11:14)]The glasses get fogged very frequently.

Hey Satish,

Try turning the ac vents away from the glass (this is if your complaining that the driver and passenger window gets fogged up in a patch).

Congrats on your engagement man! Wish you well

cya
R

hey satish
congrats man
enjoy em both - yr car and ure wife

yo satish!

congrats, u atleast have to give us hyd guys a party man!!!!

btw where the enganment? in hyd?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]congrats, u atleast have to give us hyd guys a party man!!!!

Anytime man. We shall party during our meet. BTW, when are we having the team-bhp meet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]btw where the enganment? in hyd?

No, it's near my hometown, Rajahmundry.

did u say rajamundry??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a co incindence, my entire family(my dad's side, in in a kinda sense it's my home town too) is from there, infact my unc(dad's distant cousin but a close friend, acctually) is the mla for outer rajamundry/kadiam

will soon go to rajamundry to see my anscestral houses, as i remeber it's quite close to the bridge and the other near the ongc office, it's been years since i went to rajamundy

Hey aadix
Thats great news. My parents stay in Rjy. My Dad is a doctor over there. And actually my home is in Kadiam constituency. I usually go home once or twice in a month.

okkk, my grandpa was the judge in the rajmundry court, and my dad's four bro's and two's sis studied there,

unfortunatley, one the house near ongc office was sold to the ongc people, my dad still regrets that desicion made by his bro's,
i still remeber when i came last to rajmundry, i went to the first bakery in rajmundy to make pizzas and softy!!!!!!!, had gone in a lancer, and my relatives there were telling us that itwas the first lancer to come to rajmundry!(this was more than 7 years ago i think)

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (satish_appasani @ Aug. 26 2004,11:14)]

Quote :Day 10- (26-08-2004)
Though the pickup may not win any drag races, the car pulls from still very majestically with no extra effort. I am able to drive at 20 KMPH in fourth gear and AC switched on.

I test drove both palio D and nv and found the nv had sluggish pick up as compared to D.

Quote :
BTW, I am getting my wife along with my new car. I am getting engaged on Saturday.

Wow ! what a week for you. Many congrats and best wishes.

Cheers

My Car Pics

This is me with my car

hey guys
the lake satish and his friends r looking at is called durgam chervu and it's eng name is secret lake, the scenery is reaally good , u find almost all of hyd lovebirds there!

hey satish looks like u didnt take the tyre upgrade package?

Hey aadix

I got the tyres upgraded. The ones on my car are 175s. The stock wheels come with 165.

Palio in red looks really good. How abt some pics of the interiors too??
Nice alloys too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (satish_appasani @ Sep. 04 2004,14:35)]Hey aadix

I got the tyres upgraded. The ones on my car are 175s. The stock wheels come with 165.

which brand?
why didnt u choose potenza g3's?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (aadix @ Sep. 04 2004,14:53)]which brand?
why didnt u choose potenza g3's?

I got Goodyears. They are part of the deal package