Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2005, 15:52   #31
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini
I think ELX may have the wooden finish, stereo system, betterseat covers and alloys and ABS as an option but someone please check it out because to the best of my knowledge, ELX is only available in diesel..
I guess its really very confusing Will have to check out with dealer though would be better if Fiat updates site as quickly as possible.
Old 7th March 2005, 17:37   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybach
You mean you can add these features. Is the ABS and airbag optional
Nope, i meant Fiat is not promoting the add-on method. they are not available as options. Sorry for the ambiguity...
Old 7th March 2005, 17:43   #33
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmdeccanet
Nope, i meant Fiat is not promoting the add-on method. they are not available as options. Sorry for the ambiguity...
Guess fiat wants to make cars for masses and not classes.
Old 20th July 2005, 13:24   #34
Senior - BHPian

The 1.6 ELX is listed nowadays in the dealers price list. They haven't sold one yet and hence are referring only to details that have been sent to them by FIAT. (am talking abt the Kolkata dealer)

It does not have ABS, Airbags .. but does have alloys, kenwood deck with 6 speakers, wood finish panel, tilt steering, better door fabric etc .. basically the same features that are available on the 1.9D ELX ..

Overall it does feel a lot better sitting inside an ELX than the EL (i tried out the ELX diesel and the EL diesel and the EL petrol)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks