Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2008, 04:49   #16
Senior - BHPian

Well, "about us" and "testimonials" give us the same page. And a few links has an %20 in it - not that they don't work, but if I were to put up a website, i wouldn't have a long file name with a space in it! FAQs is still under construction??!
Old 27th July 2009, 21:17   #17
BHPian

What Car Warranty Update

tried the link after seeing the advertisement in this months autocar magazine. this is what turned up :

considering that fiat gives 2+2 years warranty for the Linea and the extended warranty costs just about 5800/- and is administered by United India Insurance co ltd. i definitely think that this is a fly by night operator!

if they are acting as a insurance company by warranteeing the repairs etc i seriously feel something is amiss as in the IRDA registration, requirements as to the paid up capital, the requirement as to a Public ltd. Company etc! Something Fishy!!
Attached Thumbnails
What Car Warranty!!-warranty.jpg  

Old 28th July 2009, 11:59   #18
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Still no upgrade on the 2 rupee website. Makes me wonder how committed they really are to our market.
Old 28th July 2009, 13:54   #19
BHPian

the wordings of the warranty say its a 'policy'. what is not clear is whether this company is a TPA on behalf of an insurance co or whether it is insuring on its own. in both cases it needs to be registered with IRDA and also display prominently its IRDA registration Number. further some sections on the website say " page is under construction".
Old 14th January 2010, 22:12   #20
BHPian

Please help!

Hi guys! I am new to this forum and need help from you guys .
I own a Skoda Laura and next week my 2 years warranty period will come to an end . I recently saw the ad in 'what car' magazine and was very exited to know that such a thing exists in india .

Since skoda is costly to maintain , i was thinking of going in for this policy but after seeing their website , i am somewhat not very convinced with this
company ..

Does anyone hold this policy ? Any idea of the company background ?
Is it worth taking this policy ?

Kindly help me out guys ..
Thanks .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks