Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2011, 21:58   #31
BANNED

Re: A change in Swift Dzire A-pillar design will make it beautiful

Hearing the news about the DZire becoming a CS version, I hope Maruti will do something to the non-proportionate front-rear integration. My expectation is Maruti may come up with either one of these two models: One, just extend the boot and keep all other portions intact. The other, just make the A-pillar curvy like the Esteem. (Sorry for my bad integrations )
Attached Thumbnails
A change in Swift Dzire A-pillar design will make it beautiful-marutisuzukiswift5.jpg  

A change in Swift Dzire A-pillar design will make it beautiful-maruti_suzuki_dzire_6.jpg  

Last edited by romeomidhun : 6th January 2011 at 22:02.
Old 7th January 2011, 14:08   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohit View Post
I think nothing can change Dzire - Swift was designed to be a hatch.

Dzire just looks like a pregnant Swift.
What a description man. Now whenever I see a Dezire on road, I remember your quote and forget all the on road worries for 5 min. Anyways IMO any of the makeover done by Indian Maruti engineers is not up to the mark and it will not be am understatement to say they ruin the wild personality of the car, be it Zen makeover or the Dezire or the Eeco or the original A-Star itself(no offence, looks are everybody's different taste. IMO Indian Maruti engineers should fine tune their skills regarding car personality and over all aesthetics.
Old 7th January 2011, 14:23   #33
BHPian

A price war is in the offing in the entry-level sedan segment with Maruti Suzuki looking to downsize the Dzire to under four metre to fit the car in the small car definition and avail lower excise benefits.
Source:-
Read more: Maruti to make Dzire shorter and cheaper - The Times of India Maruti to make Dzire shorter and cheaper - The Times of India

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks