Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2005, 10:39   #16
BANNED

dont think it will see the face of india i doubt it. we dint get the earlier gen. as well. no point if hyundai wants to stay head to head with honda at this point.
Old 17th April 2005, 15:17   #17
Senior - BHPian

skoda like grill .....camry like headlights ....maybe interior like NHC .......uffff
Old 17th April 2005, 15:53   #18
Senior - BHPian

Oh, mannnnnnn. Not again. This time the Corolla is the victim. I don't understand. Why are asian cars transforming into that kind of look. Look at the corolla, NHC and now the accent. Is it because of some silly legislation???

But i must say that the accent does look so much better than the NHC but less so than the Corolla.
Old 17th April 2005, 16:21   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Waiting for the Fiat boys to hit the board and start trashing it even before its launched.......I'm waiting, guys - tank filled with some great French wine.

It looks like S**T, though...
LOL. This from a person who regulary bashes Fiat.

The specs for the new Accent are decent. And I share your opinion about the looks.
Old 17th April 2005, 16:33   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps
Oh, mannnnnnn. Not again. This time the Corolla is the victim. I don't understand. Why are asian cars transforming into that kind of look. Look at the corolla, NHC and now the accent. Is it because of some silly legislation???

But i must say that the accent does look so much better than the NHC but less so than the Corolla.

Seeing that you're from Paris, I must say the asian cars are a lot better looking than the Renaults. Especially the Vel Satis and its cousins.

I never liked these looks when it first came out with the Corolla in 1999, but I guess I've gotten used to it now that the Civic, the Lancers and all the others follow the same shape... must say it gives you more room.

Wonder whats the terminology though - tall boy compacts???
Old 17th April 2005, 20:41   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy
skoda like grill .....camry like headlights ....maybe interior like NHC .......uffff
Exactly my thought.But somehow this design looks much much better than the current gen Accent and obviously the NHC.For once,i would recommend the look of a Hyundai.

X

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks