Team-BHP - Fiat Linea has arrived
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Fiat Linea has arrived (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/51402-fiat-linea-has-arrived-9.html)

What are those four colours?

has the Linea come to Mumbai showrooms?

1. Flamenco Red ( I will go for this color, I am not allowed to take black (No No at home). Chrome and Red have a real good effect).
  2. Perla Champagne
  3. Hip Hop Black
  4. Medium Grey

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 1115238)
has the Linea come to Mumbai showrooms?

Yes it has. You just need to find the right way in :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferrari1976 (Post 1115228)
What are those four colours?

Its 3 according to ACI - Flamengo Red, Perla Champagne and Hip Hop Black

The Linea is on display at Concorde motors, Mysore Road, Bangalore. The folks there said that the launch is on 14th Jan.

Guess demo cars are out. Saw one today eve here at Tvm.

If the launch is on Jan 14 then how are dealers displaying the car in their showrooms?

Quote:

The booking is open in bangalore
Even bookings are on!? Whats the booking amount being asked? Officially, prices will be announced on Jan 14 by the company so what prices are dealers quoting? And are they allowed to disclose prices before the official company announcement?

:confused:

Good !!! Now its time to sake the butts of all other Company Cars.

Watching Wheelocity on Zee TV now. In the upcoming cars in 2009, they said the Fiat Linea will be launched in 2009 with a 1.9L MJD engine! :Frustrati

Which world are these guys in? It's barely 11 days to go for the launch and by now the whole world knows the engine and specs of the Linea.

They also spoke about the i30 but kept showing the i20. lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit (Post 1115348)
Watching Wheelocity on Zee TV now. In the upcoming cars in 2009, they said the Fiat Linea will be launched in 2009 with a 1.9L MJD engine! :Frustrati

Which world are these guys in? It's barely 11 days to go for the launch and by now the whole world knows the engine and specs of the Linea.

They also spoke about the i30 but kept showing the i20. lol:

Wait for C&B Show tomo then. Siddharth Patankar will show you the curves, lines, headlamps, tail lamps, AC noise, painting of the rims.. and every damn thing except Engine performance! :Frustrati

'Hip Hop Black" sounds yummy! can already imagine the black beast with chrome grille....droolicious!

LInea is on display at Prerna Motors (LB Rd) Bangalore as well, the booking amount is 1 lakhs, cars will be delivered by last week of Jan..... I have been waiting for a year for Linea so couldn't resist it.....

No buddy !! dealers are not quoting the price yet but taking a booking amount of 1L. But the best part was that there were three people helping me out today with LInea

1 Rep from the dealer and two guyz from fiat ( They had the linea t shirts on).... good guyz, very soft spoken and were telling me about all the features......

But i was equally good ( Thanks to Sid and Muneem) I was at par with those guyz !!! These guyz were explaining about the features, everybody in the showroom was just looking at the linea , even the guyz who came to buy tata wanted to try their hands on .....

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit (Post 1115311)
If the launch is on Jan 14 then how are dealers displaying the car in their showrooms?

Even bookings are on!? Whats the booking amount being asked? Officially, prices will be announced on Jan 14 by the company so what prices are dealers quoting? And are they allowed to disclose prices before the official company announcement?

:confused:

i checked out the Linea today at TAFE. i was floored. and the best part was so was my wife. it appears to be a great car.. the interiors were snug - and the car seems to envelope you. the fit and finish inside is awesome - but there were some places which loooked like some cost-cutting had already hit.
I would need to test drive the car and finally decide... but looks like thee decision is swaying in that dirction anyways! :)