Team-BHP - Car Launches for 2009 (List uploaded in post #81)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Car Launches for 2009 (List uploaded in post #81) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/51492-car-launches-2009-list-uploaded-post-81-a-6.html)

Audi was spotted testing its Q5 SUV. I was able to spot 3 vehicles in the camouflage. 2.0L Petrol I4(Straight 4), 3.0L TDI Diesel V6 & the 3.2L V6. All of the had the permanent all-wheel drive because there was the Audi Trademark "Quattro" on the side. A look in from the window showed the TipTronic paddle on the side of the steering wheel so i guess an AT option is on the cards.

Other than that it looked like a typical compact crossover SUV but sure was pretty. Led Lined tailamps & Cat-eyed headlamps.

New it it is set to be launched in June 2009 and is likely to be brought ot our roads as a CBU from Audi's Changchun factory in China

Note from Team-BHP Support : Thread MERGED. Please use the search feature before creating a new thread on a topic that might already exist. Please continue your discussion in an existing thread. This will keep all the relevant information in one place and make it easier for readers in the future.

Tata Motors bought the Land rover and Jaguar in a Buy one-Get one free deal, but it is high time that we see some of their vehicles in India.

Well I guess the wait might be over as a Range Rover vehicle was spotted getting homologated for India. I could not decifer weather it was the Old Rangerover or the Rangerover Sport.

I wonder why TATA is planning to bring in a Landriver vehicle before a Jag. Probably to complement its Utility vehicle range.

Note from Team-BHP Support : Thread MERGED. Please use the search feature before creating a new thread on a topic that might already exist. Please continue your discussion in an existing thread. This will keep all the relevant information in one place and make it easier for readers in the future.

People having any insider information, please reply. I checked with a dealer, and he said there are plans. But, I want a more clearer reply, atleast a timeframe. Also, will they come with a larger engine? Want to buy an auto, but i10 is too small for my liking and City is too expensive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashwinpak (Post 1254320)
People having any insider information, please reply. I checked with a dealer, and he said there are plans. But, I want a more clearer reply, atleast a timeframe. Also, will they come with a larger engine? Want to buy an auto, but i10 is too small for my liking and City is too expensive.

People on the forum are crying about how overpriced it already is. I'd like one to be launched, but think of the price point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashwinpak (Post 1254320)

ashwin , Jazz is supposed to be launched in june. 1.2ltr manual is official for
june launch , but we do not have any info on a Auto-tran launch. It was written in ACI issue that an automatic with 1.5ltr engine and paddle shift option will launched.

A List of Cars Expected to Launch in 2009. All Data has been accurate since Jan to April 2009 . Very nice info for all !

Cheers ! :)

nice information (adobe article) dude.

Especially luxury segment is rocking.

Nice PDF @FastLove. Did you put it together ? Please mention the source otherwise. Just curious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FastLove (Post 1284520)
A List of Cars Expected to Launch in 2009. All Data has been accurate since Jan to April 2009 . Very nice info for all !

Cheers ! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by loving_alaap (Post 1284637)
nice information (adobe article) dude.

Especially luxury segment is rocking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjcherian (Post 1284825)
Nice PDF @FastLove. Did you put it together ? Please mention the source otherwise. Just curious.

I am surprised that we have fellow members who before posting/uploading do not look up the thread. And then we have some who come across such stuff and start appreciating it :Frustrati

Nothing wrong with the appreciation, only that they joined the party late..

This pdf is uploaded for the third - yes, third - time on this thread:deadhorse
(Post#54 on page 4 is the one where this was originally posted)

Real estate sure is free on T-BHP but not to be misused friends!

A related topic: According to Vicky.in | Indian Automobile Blog | Website | Reviews | Pictures | Wallpapers | Download | Test Drive | New Car Launch, Toyota is planning to launch the Land Cruiser V8 Diesel in June at Rs. 80L.

Toyota to launch LandCruiser diesel in June | Vicky blog | Indian Automobile blog

Even at that price be assured the vehicle is going to find a lot of buyers. Might even slightly affect sales of Mercedes S class and BMW 7 series.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlokSriva (Post 1284909)
I am surprised that we have fellow members who before posting/uploading do not look up the thread. And then we have some who come across such stuff and start appreciating it :Frustrati

Nothing wrong with the appreciation, only that they joined the party late..

This pdf is uploaded for the third - yes, third - time on this thread:deadhorse
(Post#54 on page 4 is the one where this was originally posted)

Real estate sure is free on T-BHP but not to be misused friends!

the title needs edit with info that the pdf is on pg 4 . ! have reported post !