Team-BHP - Angry Customer Tries To Torch Defective Safari
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Angry Customer Tries To Torch Defective Safari (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/55597-angry-customer-tries-torch-defective-safari.html)

the following article was published in today's AHMEDABAD MIRROR.
Quite interesting. A minor defect but very high level of frustration.

It is a very interesting topic. What level would you go to if your new car has a problem and you dont receive any positive or helpful response from the dealership or the company?

Link to News Article

Now we have seen it all...

Imagine the frustration the customer must be feeling to torch his own car. Do you have the complete article?

TATA wake up.

I salute him - he carried out (or tried to carry out) what I threatened to do in the early days of my ownership!

OMG! he is trying set ablaze Safari VX on just bumper and door issue. I think this is new way of protesting (possibly the Mamta way)lol:

There must be many more like this across the country. Surprising, TATA has done practically nothing to rectify.

Somebody please contact him - and ask if I can take that spare wheel cover.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 1228077)
Now we have seen it all...

Imagine the frustration the customer must be feeling to torch his own car. Do you have the complete article?

TATA wake up.

The attached is the complete article as published in today's paper.

Man, i read the title of the thread and wondered if it was Tsk!!

OMG !! This is something a true wake-up call for TATA !!

i guess not only tata dealers.. most of the dealers should be taught some lesson.

sad part is , though tata seems to be trying, the dealers seem to be trying to stop them in every way possible. Maybe they're not trying hard enough....

I thought it was Tanveer too Amitoj. lol.

if you folks remember, Varun had done a similar drastic step for his Sumo- hiring a stall in Vahan yatra, parking his sumo there and pasting stickers all over highlighting the defects.

whn TML did not wake up then, it is naive for us to expect them to wake up now.

the trouble is with the delays in our legal system and the fact that our law does not provide for class action law suits. So it is generally one individual against the corporae might of Tata (or any other company for that matter)

My god just show the level of frustration this guy had. He was reluctant to do so. Wrong timing for the article to be published following the Nano launch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitoj (Post 1228107)
Man, i read the title of the thread and wondered if it was Tsk!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 1228125)
I thought it was Tanveer too Amitoj. lol.

I have absolutely no intentions of doing anything like that LOL
Why torch the poor vehicle. Petrol can be used to torch what really needs torching :p