Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2009, 16:27   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebs View Post
Hi pras.oct25,

Me too living nearby place at that junction. It is always be a nightmare to cross that junction.I see everyone struggled/ or do some adventures there to cross that junction. very rare to see a constable to control the traffic over there. Did you lodge any complaints? 6 months are gone, still this junction looks as same.. no improvements...
Hi jebs. After someone reopened this thread, I decided to go back to that site and post a complaint again. I have complained now for the second time, not only about this junction, but also about the sanskrit college junction. I come out of VM Street everyday, take a U turn there and head back over the flyover. Every single day there will be an auto rickshaw standing there not letting me turn properly and every day I fight with them, because I dont want to reverse the car during peak traffic hours with buses behind me.

Cops stand at the RH road junction, but happily sleep in their cars and do nothing about the situation. We live in one of the worst managed cities/countries in the world. Shame on all these corrupted people. Sad thing is that they will not learn their lesson, until someone actually ends up dying at that junction, or there is some kind of huge pile up.
Old 13th October 2009, 16:44   #17
BHPian

Dear Pras, My in-laws stay in royapetta. The traffic in this junction is extremely difficult to tackle, especially in the peak hours. We would need a traffic police stand and contol this junction. Please update us if in case you get any reply for your question.

Thanks,
Old 13th October 2009, 16:45   #18
BHPian

Yes pras.oct25, I'm totally agree with you. They will start thinking ONLY after something happened. I guess one more reason is that there is an (inactive) opponent party office located on that road. It may be reason for NOT TO CONSIDER. Who knows.

There are some schools located around that area, i see lot of children stuggles to cross that one. Don't know when is the dawn for this?

Last edited by Jebs : 13th October 2009 at 16:55.
Old 13th October 2009, 17:01   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
Dear Pras, My in-laws stay in royapetta. The traffic in this junction is extremely difficult to tackle, especially in the peak hours. We would need a traffic police stand and contol this junction. Please update us if in case you get any reply for your question.

Thanks,
I have put up the complaint. It would be good if you can put one up to. More the complaints the better. I will keep you informed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebs View Post
Yes pras.oct25, I'm totally agree with you. They will start thinking ONLY after something happened. I guess one more reason is that there is an (inactive) opponent party office located on that road. It may be reason for NOT TO CONSIDER. Who knows.

There are some schools located around that area, i see lot of children stuggles to cross that one. Don't know when is the dawn for this?
Yes. Possible. As always these government officials are only bothered about themselves rather than the good of the people. News about that junction has even appeared as an article in The Hindu. Till now I have seen no effect of that either.

I would suggest that everyone in that area put up a complaint on that website. I am planning on taking a photo of that place during peak hours and send it to the newspapers again.
Old 13th October 2009, 17:15   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pras.oct25 View Post
I have put up the complaint. It would be good if you can put one up to. More the complaints the better. I will keep you informed.

Yes. Possible. As always these government officials are only bothered about themselves rather than the good of the people. News about that junction has even appeared as an article in The Hindu. Till now I have seen no effect of that either.

I would suggest that everyone in that area put up a complaint on that website. I am planning on taking a photo of that place during peak hours and send it to the newspapers again.
SMS the cops on this no. 9500099100 you will get a call from commissioner's office. Action will be taken with days. It worked for me. I complained about bikes, auto & cabs jumping red light, they took action and the next day i saw a cop standing there. Try your luck. They only take sms no. calls.

Cheers..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks