Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2009, 17:21   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
I don't celebrate anything less than No.1. And we will get there (for our category). No two sides to that.
IMPRESSIVE, GTO. Thoughts are things. Iam sure you will drive us there to NO.1
Old 29th May 2009, 17:54   #32
BHPian

Congrats TBHP; as GTO stated lets aim to be No. 1
Old 29th May 2009, 18:19   #33
Senior - BHPian

Congrats each and everyone who are actively keep sharing info. to make the forum a hit
Old 29th May 2009, 18:19   #34
SLK
Senior - BHPian

NO. 1 where?

I guess in our category, we are just behind carwalle?

But we are a forum, so as far as automobile forums go we are NO.1 in India at least, did I miss something?
Old 29th May 2009, 18:37   #35
BHPian

Congratulations TEAM-BHP.
@ GTO : we will surely make it to the top .

Last edited by mnhegde : 29th May 2009 at 18:39.
Old 29th May 2009, 18:40   #36
BHPian

congrats to Team bhp moderators and members!!
Old 29th May 2009, 20:34   #37
BHPian

First of all, Congrats to all of us, esp the Mods. It is a great efforts and the rank is surely going to climb up.

I have one question, in case anyone can answer. How is the 'Demographics' data compiled??? For example how can they say how many of the viewers/browsers of the site have children??? Or how many are males and females?
Old 29th May 2009, 20:39   #38
D-Man

WOW Congrats to all those who have made this happen

Old 29th May 2009, 20:47   #39
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverR View Post
First of all, Congrats to all of us, esp the Mods. It is a great efforts and the rank is surely going to climb up.

I have one question, in case anyone can answer. How is the 'Demographics' data compiled??? For example how can they say how many of the viewers/browsers of the site have children??? Or how many are males and females?
See below as per alexa data
Attached Images

Old 29th May 2009, 21:34   #40
BHPian

Thanks Wildon. But my question was different. I'll rephrase it. In the chart above it say that a majority of the browsers who visit Team-BHP are males, majority have children, etc. My question is on what basis (data source) they are saying this? Remember this is supposed to be the demographics of the people who visited/used team-bhp. When I access the site or any website, for that matter, I'm not telling any online server whether I'm married, have kids, etc! So how are they arriving at these charts? How can they identify that an grad user is accessing the site, or a lady is accessing it?

At first, I considered that possible they are using our membership details. But this is not correct because:
1. These charts are the demographics of the people who access the site, and not members.
2. If one types any organization or even google, the charts types are the same.

It is actually bugging me, as I cannot figure out if these are real values? If real, how are they able to identify users?

Last edited by DriverR : 29th May 2009 at 21:41.
Old 29th May 2009, 21:45   #41
Senior - BHPian

Who is the current number one in India? Shaadi.com?
Old 29th May 2009, 21:59   #42
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverR View Post
Thanks Wildon. But my question was different. I'll rephrase it. In the chart above it say that a majority of the browsers who visit Team-BHP are males, majority have children, etc. My question is on what basis (data source) they are saying this? Remember this is supposed to be the demographics of the people who visited/used team-bhp. When I access the site or any website, for that matter, I'm not telling any online server whether I'm married, have kids, etc! So how are they arriving at these charts? How can they identify that an grad user is accessing the site, or a lady is accessing it?

At first, I considered that possible they are using our membership details. But this is not correct because:
1. These charts are the demographics of the people who access the site, and not members.
2. If one types any organization or even google, the charts types are the same.

It is actually bugging me, as I cannot figure out if these are real values? If real, how are they able to identify users?
Just go through this:
Old 29th May 2009, 22:04   #43
BHPian

Whichever position we stand in the rating, the impact T-BHP is making in the Indian Automotive industry is amazing. The other day, I was overhearing people at my work referring to some reviews in this forum and trying to justify their decision to buy a newly launched hatch.

Way to go T-BHP ....

Regards
Rex
Old 29th May 2009, 23:26   #44
BHPian

I think we should not rate the team-BHP regarding traffic statistics.Any car magazines should take a survey and they should post the results.But just considering by traffic is not good.I think T-bhp can get to a better rank if a proper survey is taken.That's my opinion though.

I got the best info from this site and did not depend on any other sites.Even though I read magazines,but team-bhp was better comparing them.

Other than popular surveys, don't relay on these stats please.
Old 30th May 2009, 12:56   #45
BHPian

Its time for a party guys!!

Mods, think about it. At least we can have something special on the website for celebration.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks