Team-BHP - Fiat Adventure - New Print Advt
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Fiat Adventure - New Print Advt (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/6725-fiat-adventure-new-print-advt.html)

Yday, I saw a reasonably big hoarding by FIAT ( not by TVS) at Marathahalli ring road junction, Bangalore for ADVENTURE.

It says" EXPLORE LIKE THE WIND : FIAT ADVENTURE CHASE HORIZONS"

Now I feel pretty sure that they are doing something to revive fortunes of FIAT.

cheers.

Here is a picture of the advertisements for the Adventure.

Thanks to Rishi Kapoor for these exclusive image

Saw a couple of these in the suburbs and in Pune.
Was both happy but sad.
Happy that they were getting down to business but sad because they could indeed do a much better job.

Hey Lambo. Atleast it is a start. :)

Hahahahaha

This Thread should be advertised as

The Ultimate Obessesion - FIAT

Lets hope that now things work out for Fiat India. Adventure is a solid car. I think it will scare the small cars on the road.. :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre
Here is a picture of the advertisements for the Adventure.

Thanks to Rishi Kapoor for these exclusive image

Dude you are welcome anytime! I am trying to get info on Fiat's campaign during India-Srilanka series.

I predict the moment things start working for fiat, Tata will come out with a Marina adventure(Advent it is called) and undercut fiat by a lakh. Of course there will be a 85bhp difference for the petrol version, but then the 70bhp diesel will be the one which will give it a run for the money. Fiat has a long way to go to understand indian consumers psyche.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsk1979
I predict the moment things start working for fiat, Tata will come out with a Marina adventure(Advent it is called) and undercut fiat by a lakh. Of course there will be a 85bhp difference for the petrol version, but then the 70bhp diesel will be the one which will give it a run for the money. Fiat has a long way to go to understand indian consumers psyche.

there will be no marina adventure.Marina is the adventure version of the Indigo.i haven't seen many Marina's though.

Quote:

I predict the moment things start working for fiat, Tata will come out with a Marina adventure(Advent it is called) and undercut fiat by a lakh. ... Fiat has a long way to go to understand indian consumers psyche.

That would be a different customer segment dude. I wonder if Tata tactics would work there. The person who is buying an Adventure is a different person from the one who is comparing a Palio to an Indica or a Petra to an Indigo. :)

Quote:

yes..then that car may not even have a decent upholstery also..still we will buy it..we are Indians lol:

No, there is something which is called Advent, was on display at an Auto show

Why doesnt Fiat do something about its Dealer network and ASS ???

Whats the point in launching new cars or renaming old cars, or putting up hoardings etc etc. These tactics wont work unless people have confidence in the Fiat Brand.

Fiat cars may be good but buying a car is only the beginning. ASS is what determines the success of any company.

Quote:

Fiat has a long way to go to understand indian consumers psyche.

Quite true! Tata has now established enough credibility as a brand, while Fiat went downhill all the while. Tata/Maruti have greatly capitalized on our hunger for FE and economy.

I don't think it would work for FIAT. About 3 weeks back I went to the Bangalore dealer (Sundaram) and asked for a test ride. They said no demo car available.

They said it is proven car why do you need to test drive?

Plan B suggested, drive the Petra same engine....

Will anyone buy without a test drive?? I must give them credit. They called me several times to ask my decision.

If only FIAT would learn.....