Team-BHP - Volkswagen Polo specs. EDIT : 11,111,111th Polo rolls off in Pune (Pg. 18)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Volkswagen Polo specs. EDIT : 11,111,111th Polo rolls off in Pune (Pg. 18) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/72568-volkswagen-polo-specs-edit-11-111-111th-polo-rolls-off-pune-pg-18-a.html)

Note from Mod : Team-BHP's VW Polo Testdrive report has been uploaded at this linky. Please continue the discussion over on that thread.

This thread = closed.

(Disclaimer: specifications or features may be subject to alteration without notice by VW.)

Volkswagen polo (Indian version launch model) basic specs and featuresVarient:Engine:Transmission:Dimensions and capacities:Steering:Suspension:Brakes:Wheels and tyres:Cosmetic features:Safety features:Interior features:optional extras and accessories:*will be announced at the time of launch. More accessories will be available.

Exterior paint shades:

WOW !! WOW !! WOW !! At that price - WOW !!

I doubt, that kind of pricing, with just "more than 40%" of localization. Is the price a guesstimation?

But anyways the package seems great, and quite a value for money.

Turning radius is going to be a pain in the city.

Would a 69 bhp 3 cylinder be adequate for this car that house a lot of equipment?

What is a telescopic steering wheel adjust?

Why is the air filter inside wheel housing? Would it be judicious for our muddy conditions?

ABS with EBD, 15 inch with alloys, airbags at 4.5lac ! Great pricing.

How much does BEAT cost?

Edit: emm 185; FE ? And turning radius is a bit too much?

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carrevi...n_polo_12.html

Weighs: 1,015kg
0-60mph in 14.7 seconds, 100mph top speed

What about the boot space? Is it more than the rivals? If at all VW launches the Polo at this price, its a very tempting package with twin airbags, EBD and stuffs. Sounds a steal !!

Awesome pricing with those features. 15" alloys, ABS+EBD, Airbags @4.5L is great VFM.....bring it on VW

Rs. 4,50,000-4,70,000 ex-showroom.

Unbelievable pricing. Let's wait and watch what's in store.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1655571)
  • Estimated price range: EITHER Rs. 4,50,000-4,70,000 or 5,00,00-5,25,000 ex-showroom.

wow o wow man, thats unbelievable price to be expected with the range of list it carries as you said.

4.5L Ex-Showroom is more than tempting. I recently bought a hatch. Have to think of some new ways to enjoy this car now. ;)

Amazing !!! At this price tag, this much of features is absolutely unbelivable. Pricing would be around 5.5 lac to 5.7 is also a real worthy. I definitely buy this with the eyes-closed if they price it 4.5 lac.

i really really doubt the pricing since there is only 40% localization!!. let us wait for the pricing.

If they give the same spec for the pricing quoted (4.5-4.7l), i will be the first one to book

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1655571)
(Disclaimer: specifications or features may be subject to alteration without notice by VW.)

Volkswagen polo (Indian version launch model) basic specs and features
  • more than 40 percent localization
  • Estimated price range: EITHER Rs. 4,50,000-4,70,000 or 5,00,00-5,25,000 ex-showroom.
Brakes:
  • anti lock: standard
  • EBD: standard
Wheels and tyres:
  • 6 J x 15 alloy wheels standard
  • 185/60 R 15 tyres

IMO Estimated price range will be: 5,00,00-5,25,000 ex-showroom.
No way they can price it this side of 5Lakh with 40% localization and with all those standard equipments.

Lets wait and watch!

VW is trying to imply that German cars are more safer than other manufactures by providing safety features as standard.

Great job VW!!

So the Higher version might have a 1.4 engine or even bigger!

I'm sure that POLO competes with 3.99 lac to 8 lac(i.e Jazz) category hatchbacks which none other did before(TreadLine variant).

40% localization with all those features price 4.5-4.7 is bit unrealistic. But let us wait and watch.

Scoop master now please go and update Indicruz thread :-))