Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2014, 23:03   #46

Re: Volkswagen After Sales Service

Hi,

I have a VW 2010 Jetta diesel and the battery died. When I enquire about the battery make that will suit Jetta I am getting different answers from battery dealers - Amaron DIN 64, DIN 77, Exide DIN 60 etc,, I called up the dealer to check on what I should do and he says I should replace the battery through their service station (verda batteries?) and that ofcourse is more expensive then what is available in the open market. The battery in my car is 61Ah 330A model (doesn't have a brand name though). Can anyone suggest what I should do??

Thanks,
Srini
Old 20th November 2014, 18:48   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crsvasan View Post
I called up the dealer to check on what I should do and he says I should replace the battery through their service station (verda batteries?) and that ofcourse is more expensive then what is available in the open market. The battery in my car is 61Ah 330A model (doesn't have a brand name though). Can anyone suggest what I should do??
VW car come with Varta battery which is actually a German brand. You can have it replaced from dealer. Varta may be priced higher due to German import.

You can also checkout following websites for more info:
BatteryBhai
Old 20th November 2014, 22:14   #48

Thank you, i ended up changing the battery through the dealer.. the same Varta brand, I did cough up more.

Thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks