Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2010, 17:59   #61
BHPian

Hey guys, i plan on going for a test drive to check out the Laura TSi. I want to feel what 160 bhp feels like. I called up TAFE and got an appointment for Saturday. Do you think i should mention the bad service received, the combi incident faced by diffsoft?, nummer eins issues and all that? I just want to know things from their perspective. Will they reveal any info?
Old 17th February 2010, 18:04   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjalihal View Post
Hey guys, i plan on going for a test drive to check out the Laura TSi. I want to feel what 160 bhp feels like. I called up TAFE and got an appointment for Saturday. Do you think i should mention the bad service received, the combi incident faced by diffsoft?, nummer eins issues and all that? I just want to know things from their perspective. Will they reveal any info?
@rjalihal: To what effect? What do you expect TAFE to do? In any case if you want to talk, talk to Jose (AGM level guy) and / or Shankar (Sales exec).

Honestly the gap between TAFE and Vinayak as experienced by me and atleast 2 others in the forum (ajmat and androdev) is that Vinayak is much better. If your heart seems set on a Skoda, I would urge you to check out Vinayak as well - btw they are coming up with a new showroom in Sadashiv Nagar.

Cheers,

Last edited by diffsoft : 17th February 2010 at 18:05.
Old 17th February 2010, 19:28   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diffsoft View Post
@rjalihal: To what effect? What do you expect TAFE to do? In any case if you want to talk, talk to Jose (AGM level guy) and / or Shankar (Sales exec).

Honestly the gap between TAFE and Vinayak as experienced by me and atleast 2 others in the forum (ajmat and androdev) is that Vinayak is much better. If your heart seems set on a Skoda, I would urge you to check out Vinayak as well - btw they are coming up with a new showroom in Sadashiv Nagar.

Cheers,
Hi! Near Sadashiv Nagar? Wow, first Magnum Honda and now a Skoda? Any idea what dealership it is and where it would be? The Laura is a beautiful car and I just want to see what that engine is capable of doing! Buying it is a whole different story. Not for now
Old 18th February 2010, 07:56   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjalihal View Post
Hi! Near Sadashiv Nagar? Wow, first Magnum Honda and now a Skoda? Any idea what dealership it is and where it would be? The Laura is a beautiful car and I just want to see what that engine is capable of doing! Buying it is a whole different story. Not for now
It's before Magnum Honda showroom and after Talisma office on the same road. Vinayak Skoda has been in Bangalore for about 3 years now. Their current showroom is in Seshadripuram, enroute to Majestic from Malleswaram.

Vinayak Cars Pvt.Ltd.
Old 18th February 2010, 10:53   #65
BHPian

Quote:

Cheers,
100 % right Vinayaka is better than Tafe,
Though I have bought and get car serviced with Vinayaka, off late thanks to Team Bhp Heard Tafe has improved a lot any expereinces
Old 18th February 2010, 10:54   #66
BHPian

Quote:

Cheers,
I have bought Laura 1.8 TSI from TAFE Bangalore. I have interacted with Jose from the beginning and found really good. It is only 3+ months since I own Laura but the experience with the car as well as TAFE so far is good. Day one had an issue with RAT chewing up some wire in the engine bay resulted in some warning light being on, they rectified it promptly free of cost.
Old 18th February 2010, 14:08   #67
BHPian

Quote:
It's before Magnum Honda showroom and after Talisma office on the same road. Vinayak Skoda has been in Bangalore for about 3 years now. Their current showroom is in Seshadripuram, enroute to Majestic from Malleswaram.

Vinayak Cars Pvt.Ltd.
Thanks a ton diffsoft! I have always wanted to feel what it is like to drive a 160 bhp car. Got a test drive arranged from Vinayak for Saturday! Hey is the Skoda Octavia 1.8 discontinued? Cause TAFE said so and that only the diesel model is available.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks