Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2010, 18:10   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsPG View Post
Wings Radio Taxi in Pune uses some Eeco's.
That is right! I had used one of it last week. They are very comfortable. They have converted Eeco's to CNG. Since Eeco already has good FE; CNG brings down cost of running to a great extent.
Old 18th March 2010, 17:13   #17
BHPian

Todays papers report Easycab charges Rs. 14 per km. If that is so dont think it is any higher than Meru. So a good alternative I suppose.
Old 9th April 2010, 16:29   #18
BHPian

Happened to be in Delhi last 2 days. Had bad experience reg. Merucab and Easycab. On landing found that Meru counter is closed, mystery cleared when someone told me that Meru is on indefinite strike. Call centre initially bluffed stating server problem which was changed to automated message that booking is suspended.
Being a Mumbai person it was a shock for me to see the prepaid counter of Easycab charge me airport parking charges of Rs. 80. It was informed that callcentres dont take the booking from Delhi Airport and the prepaid counters have to be used. I suppose Mumbai is better that way.
On my return journey finding Meru still disabled, booked one hour in advance over phone. Promised SMS didnt arrive and then when I enquired 15 before they coolly say booking is cancelled as no cabs are available. Most shocking as I was at one of the prominent places. I took an auto to airport and was shocked to see empty eascabs idling. Shifted onto it. The driver was abusing the callcentre.
So it seems Delhi services of there operators are not upto the mark.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks