Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2010, 06:52   #1
BHPian

Something really bad is happening with real car enthusiasts.

Hi guys, for the first time in my life I have seen so many buffoons gathered at one place who know nothing about cars, they just know how to abuse and defame others. Things happening happening since last night at Skoda India's facebook page went berserk, where I along with a couple of friends of mine who real car enthus like all here was discussing about the ever famous bad service back up and other well know problems with Skoda Vehicles on a particular picture that Skoda India had posted. Suddenly a bunch 20 odd people came just like somebody orders manpower for riots and they started blabbering almost all kinds of abuses,not even this they attacked some people over their religion too. Some commonality was found between these guys, all seem to be friends of Skoda India's profile, all are group members of Car and Bike show on NDTV and Overdrive, in short all shitty Indian car shows and all have fake profiles as if Skoda India created themselves. I thought that the mecca for Indian car enthus should be informed about this. I think Skoda is further deteriorating their image all the more after what happened on Team Bhp sometime back.

here is the link - Login | Facebook
Old 30th June 2010, 07:12   #2
Senior - BHPian

1) Don't visit that place if you are not comfortable.
2) Whether or not Skoda will pack their bags from India depends on
the Political class.

If they are being benefitted by their engagement license, you and me can do nothing but to go to consumer courts to resolve disputes on a personal level.

On a mass scale we can do almost nothing. Yeah people can stage dharnas and get media attention only to get advertisements released to gain consumer confidence who have shorter memory.

EDIT: Real T-Bhp enthusiasts are aplenty here and I advise you to stick to here. T-Bhp has a superb and an absolutely wonderful line up of moderators who are dedicated to keeping up with the quality of content sent to their servers.

Just go to the Saudi new car thread and check for your self how many got butchered there for foul mouthing others.

Just goes to show how important a moderator's role is in keeping nonsense at bay. Kudos to the moderation team.

Last edited by prince_pervez : 30th June 2010 at 07:19.
Old 30th June 2010, 07:33   #3
BHPian

Dude, it doesnt really matter what they discuss in facebook. People in this forum and many other online groups know how sales & after-sales service is conducted in a few so called world-class companies. Please dont get worried! We guys *i am sure* would think twice,thrice or even n # of times before putting our hard earned money on buying a car!

stick close and spread the right education through online forums rather than worrying about high corporates who use drones to shut-off real enthusiasts.
Old 30th June 2010, 07:39   #4
Senior - BHPian

page not available now.
Old 30th June 2010, 08:00   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
page not available now.
Its very much there brother.
Old 30th June 2010, 08:20   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry View Post
Its very much there brother.

maybe I should be a member of that group or something like that. it says page temporarily unavailable.
Old 30th June 2010, 08:35   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
maybe I should be a member of that group or something like that. it says page temporarily unavailable.
It is available Sir, Just checked it. Seems all are supporting skoda just like that. Felt very bad seeing some comments on that page. For Car Enthusiasts = Team-Bhp is the best place (Heaven).
Old 30th June 2010, 08:56   #8
Team-BHP Support

Guys, there is no point discussing FB pages here. Those pages are unmoderated and practically wild wild west. Closing thread.
Samurai is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks