Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2010, 19:21   #61
Senior - BHPian

Its just Maruti having one of their 'classic' moments. Last time it happened, they came out with the Zen Classic.
Old 27th September 2010, 19:28   #62
SAS
BHPian

This is probably the most stupid "upgrade" maruti has given the A-Star. Instead of wasting their time on the body graphics, they should have just redesigned the ugly rear windows into something less radical and more conventional. Just by doing that alone, they would have a winner on hands IMHO
Old 27th September 2010, 20:05   #63
Senior - BHPian

If it was US or Europe, they would have hot-rodded it by putting a 1.2 K motor in it with a tight suspension.
Old 27th September 2010, 20:11   #64
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
If it was US or Europe, they would have hot-rodded it by putting a 1.2 K motor in it with a tight suspension.
But the same 1.0L K-series engine is powering the same cars Maruti exporting Europe!
Old 27th September 2010, 20:28   #65
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Fantastic

Loved most of the designs.
I do understand that a lot of people do not like stickers. I am not one of them.

I have stickers on my Alto. Makes it look different than the thousand other Altos on the road. Makes it easier to spot the car in huge parking lots. Adds a certain amount of character to the car. I wish all cars were designed so beautifully that they would not need any cosmetic surgery. Unfortunately cars like Alto are too plane Jane and some tasteful stickering does add some 'life' to the otherwise bland exterior of the car.
Would I add stickers to my future ANHC? Most likely not. It already looks good

: What do you feel when you walk into your office and bump into someone who is wearing the exact same shirt as you are? Clothes are personal. Many feel they are an extension of us. Isn't an car also an extension of who you are?

Last edited by SDP : 27th September 2010 at 20:37.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks