Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th November 2010, 08:36   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
This is no the car in question. This has been in existence for more than a year now.
I thought so too, but this is what even Overdrive has written as the Anniversary edition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
We have a Storm, and I agree in the bad interior. Although, the car goes like STINK!! And you should see peoples faces when you blow past them on the expressway at speeds beyond 150-160kmph!! A few people have even experienced it.
Oh it does go like Stink! And I have experienced surprise looks as well. One such young driver in a Chevy SRV once told me "Is this Bolero on Steroids or what?" My humble reply was "No Sir, full stock!"
Old 5th November 2010, 09:03   #17
BHPian

Nice to hear this.
Someday I plan to buy a Bolero, once I get enough "extra" cash to pay for one.

Reasons
  • Picked up a small farm land plot recently and thinking of getting a Jeep likes.
  • Cheaper than Scorpio.
  • Liked it better than the Scorpio because the Scorpio felt too cramped and suffocating inside.
  • Decent ride comfort. (Can compromise on bland the interiors)
Old 5th November 2010, 10:03   #18
BHPian

Beyond doubt the bolero storm blows away most cars on the freeway, but once its been peted its real thrill to see the faces of drivers as you fly past with a sound very much like a fighter jet. That said the interiors only reflect the self esteem of M&M, still has all the DMA of a govt vehicle manufacturer ( my observation, no offence meant ). The suspension rocks ( and rolls )
Old 7th November 2010, 03:59   #19

That is incorrect as I have already mentioned in the last thread! The "attitude" has existed for the last one year. It is not some "special edition". Mahindra is not Honda.
Old 7th November 2010, 04:01   #20

The Bolero, with a GOOD facelift and a stiffer tauter rear suspension would be fantastic. Are you listening Dad!?
Old 7th November 2010, 07:59   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmore View Post
Nice to hear this.
Someday I plan to buy a Bolero, once I get enough "extra" cash to pay for one.

Reasons
  • Picked up a small farm land plot recently and thinking of getting a Jeep likes.
  • Cheaper than Scorpio.
  • Liked it better than the Scorpio because the Scorpio felt too cramped and suffocating inside.
  • Decent ride comfort. (Can compromise on bland the interiors)
Me too planing to buy the same for the same reasons. Will be selling my Getz in a year and go for either Bolero or Thar(if its suitable for me).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks