Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2013, 14:43   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Charitable Drive : The 2013 Blind Man Car Rally (Mumbai). EDIT : 25 BHPians confi

Ok Guys i sent my form and fee to the address in Dadar W but the guy just gave my man his visiting card instead of a receipt. I guess im in.

My son will be accompanying me most probably.

Harit and Kasli will also be joining us in their Vintage or classics an added incentive to look forward to this event. I would have loved to participate in my Jeep but then the navigator would be highly uncomfortable so i opted for the Civic instead.

Looking forward for this informal TBhp Meet. So see you guys at the venue.
V-16 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th January 2013, 23:00   #32
Senior - BHPian

Re: Charitable Drive : The 2013 Blind Man Car Rally (Mumbai). EDIT : 25 BHPians confi

One more thing: After the pairing, please get your navigator's contact details as well as address with you. On the rally day, it's difficult for the navigators to find public transport such as buses, either from their homes or from Dadar station. So please see if you can pick them up from their homes (if not your navigator then maybe others') and bring them to NAB on time.
honeybee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2013, 09:53   #33
Senior - BHPian

Sent in my entry as well. The annual Team-BHP dude-where-are-you-I'm-horribly-lost meet is here
FlyingSpur is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th January 2013, 14:29   #34

Unfortunately, gonna miss this one.. Last two years were simply awesome! Lets hope to see teambhpians in the top 3 this time. Good luck poeple
Old 25th January 2013, 22:38   #35
BHPian

Hello All,

I sincerely regret to inform that I am not participating, even though I had said I would.

Please allow me to explain. I downloaded the form, got the missus excited and then commenced filling the form only to discover that my drivers license had expired in Oct 2012 and I had no clue. To complicate matters, my license is a Pune issue and I no longer live there. It's getting sorted now.

Anyways, I am truly sorry and personally saddened that I am unable to participate this time. I shall follow the thread and watch out for the photos. For the moment, I am at the mercy of my driver who has to drive me around everywhere.

Best regards,

Suedehead
Old 25th January 2013, 22:47   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
Hello All,

I sincerely regret to inform that I am not participating, even though I had said I would.

Please allow me to explain. I downloaded the form, got the missus excited and then commenced filling the form only to discover that my drivers license had expired in Oct 2012 and I had no clue. To complicate matters, my license is a Pune issue and I no longer live there. It's getting sorted now.

Anyways, I am truly sorry and personally saddened that I am unable to participate this time. I shall follow the thread and watch out for the photos. For the moment, I am at the mercy of my driver who has to drive me around everywhere.

Best regards,

Suedehead
Hi

If you are keen, why don't you participate anyway? Your driver can still help you be a part of it. The form has a provision for that.

Cheers!
Old 25th January 2013, 23:17   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automaton View Post
Hi

If you are keen, why don't you participate anyway? Your driver can still help you be a part of it. The form has a provision for that.

Cheers!
Let me try. It's a tad bit complex.

Thar (Which I intended to use): Driver who can manage this with ease lives off Koparkhairne. The chances of me getting him to come to my place in Navi Mumbai at 0530 hrs for us to get to the venue by 0645 hrs is bleak.

Outlander (my back up vehicle): Driver above can drive this but same issue. Also awaiting my registration smart card to arrive and unwilling to take it anywhere without it. Not sure if an entry will be allowed without it.

Best regards,

Suedehead
Suedehead is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2013, 10:40   #38
Senior - BHPian

Would advise against it. Just by some off-chance if you were caught driving without a valid license, it would not only embarass yourself, but also your navigator who will have to go through some anxiety himself.

You could ride along with someone else, though. So you may not have to drive, but you will get to enjoy the rally nevertheless. And it's quite an enjoyable ride, specially if you are not driving.
honeybee is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th January 2013, 18:17   #39
BHPian

Hey, would Love to make my EON enter the rally. it will also be a fantastic opportunity to meet all you guys.

Will confirm particpiation in a couple of days, am aware of the fast filling slots but am very tightly placed with my office. got to make some arrangements before I confirm.
Old 27th January 2013, 19:14   #40
Senior - BHPian

I saw an email by the organizers claiming there are only five seats available. So hurry if you still want to make it.
Old 28th January 2013, 15:02   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
Let me try. It's a tad bit complex.

Thar (Which I intended to use): Driver who can manage this with ease lives off Koparkhairne. The chances of me getting him to come to my place in Navi Mumbai at 0530 hrs for us to get to the venue by 0645 hrs is bleak.

Outlander (my back up vehicle): Driver above can drive this but same issue. Also awaiting my registration smart card to arrive and unwilling to take it anywhere without it. Not sure if an entry will be allowed without it.

Best regards,

Suedehead
Hi Driver available .

Hi would you like to team up . I have a Tata Safari but havent recd the registration card as yet . I stay at Vashi and we can proceed from there .

Regards

Masai
Old 28th January 2013, 15:30   #42

My cousin and I are joining, both newbies, but looking forward to it.

Me in a Red Ford Figo
Amit in a White Ford Figo
Old 30th January 2013, 11:57   #43

People,Got a confirmation from the organisers, see you guys at worli on 2nd. I will be in a blue (light) swift. Mh43r7289 from kharghar
Old 30th January 2013, 15:30   #44
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Guys,

For the first timers : When you reach the venue on Saturday, ask at the checkin table where the Team-BHP group is and join the gang. Usually hang out in the chair area at the back.

I'll see you all directly on Sunday for the drive as I have a prior commitment on Sat. If you have Team-BHP stickers, make sure your car is wearing them so we'll recognise you.
Old 30th January 2013, 21:52   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by masai View Post
Hi Driver available .

Hi would you like to team up . I have a Tata Safari but havent recd the registration card as yet . I stay at Vashi and we can proceed from there .

Regards

Masai
Hi Masai,

I am so sorry ; I've tied mysef up on the Sunday. I wish I had logged in earlier and see your message If you are a BHPian in Vashi... perhaps we could catch up for a SUV drive anyway at some stage.

Regrets and regards
Suedehead
Suedehead is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks