Team-BHP - Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Ultimate Cop Cars - Police cars from around the world (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/1138-ultimate-cop-cars-police-cars-around-world-3.html)

holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a skylineeee !!!! hes one lucky "PIG"...gosh
wicked wicked wicked !!!

first of all, brilliant thread VTEC, kudos.

hmmm all d wild vehicles that all these "GORAS' have, just spare a thought for our MEN IN KHAKHI" using outdated, underpowred maruti gypsy or Mahindra Jeep, and recently upgraded to toyata qualis.

by the way this will be my 100th POST :)

the lamborghini murcielago police...is hot

never have Police been more smart armed with a fully loaded, criminal busting, speed killing Lamborghini Diablo ..it by far remains the most deadly Cop vehicle anywere in the world..the sheer super ability to cut across dangerous curves with great stability and god that 250+KPH acceleration gives criminals a chill down their spine..

wow makes me wanna be a cop now!!
Wonder if the speed catchers become the speeders them selves.......

/me ducks into T-Bhp...

Imprezas, Lamborghinis, Skylines, Lotus, Mustangs are all ok....

However there is only one real cop car.

The Ford Crown Victoria..... ;)

Many thanks to the great Crown Vic for providing Ameriki Thullas and thus, Hollywood with a car that entertained us all !

.....I really do miss the eighties....

/me puts on Poison in Winamp....

zaphod

BMW

CAMARO

CORVETTE Z06

LAMBORGHINI DIABLO

MITSUBISHI GTO

PORSCHE

SKODA OCTAVIA vRS

hey man kartik i want to be acop now
ha ah ha ha aha ahaaaaaaaa

:D Now I wonder how much bribe these fair skinned guys have paid in their currency to become cops??
Imagine in India, the asking rate to become a cop who drives a lamborghini??lol:

even Cops in Ahmedabad use CBZ to run down speed busters...which is a promotion from BOXER CT

...i think chevy Camaro/Corvette would make good COP cars...i think they already are.

..yhh??

Cops in Goa have a few Esteems equipped with speedguns and camera's et all to catch errant vacation freaks. They also have a few gypsies where the speedguns are mounted on the roof covered by glass with some video device (dont really know for what mebbe for watching movies while on duty). The cars are named "Interceptors". Goa police did have RD 350's way back in 80's for their force now they have bullets, CBZ's, etc.

Bullet's and Hero Honda's are pretty common almost everywhere. There is also the Highway Patrol which is a Toyota Qualis and another Qualis aka Speedtracer to keep an eye on speeding motorists. Dunno if they are there in other states

Those r some cool rides for copscpics:

The closest i can see Bangalorean cops getting to these supercars is....
Them driving around joblessly in their Mahindra Armada's calling themselves Hoysala's...:D

An update...

HUMMER

MAZDA RX-7