Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2006, 08:30   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilb2008
err.....why do I want to go head on with the mods ??

I didnt go head on with any one.....................And why do you bring in the fact that he is a mod ?? I was replying to his posts as a normal member..... it does not make much of a difference if a newbie/experienced member had posted that.... I would have still stated my point of view....

I only hope this post is also not deleted for being OT.
No, it shall not be deleted, you are perfectly within your rights in the discussion...as long as you have facts.....if you go head on with mods on Forum Rules...oh boy!

Back to topic - I know a couple of folks in the UK who went to test the Cayman, loved it bought walked out with nearly new (9 month old) footballer wives 911's -(change cars to match the new outfit!)

Cayman - great car, goes well, handles well - awesome
911 - " (silence)" - got to have one at any cost - wheres the chequebook
Old 11th October 2006, 08:42   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilb2008
But my logic tells me that Ferrari cant make a car which is supposed to compete against the 911 Turbo/Gallardo but which can be beaten by a Cayman..... that is all...
I will totally agree with you on that.

From what i have read, the quote from GTO was about a MODDED Cayman, as he stated in his 2nd post.

Eager to see how they stack up though....sadly Top Gear is the only real reference we will have....atleast until the japanese supercar battle has a cayman and a 430 on the same track....wonder if that will ever happen!

cya
R
Old 11th October 2006, 12:24   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Well, a modded Cayman is a different story..... the original Cayman has a lot of potential. It was purposely made slower than it could have been.....

That would be a close battle and interesting battle. A modified Cayman (which will I guess cost the same as a brand new F430) and a stock F430.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks