Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2008, 21:16   #136
BHPian

Will Honda launch it with a diesel engine in the near future?
Old 25th March 2008, 21:59   #137
BHPian

Does it have Xenon lights or normal one? What about the rear one? LEDs ?
Old 26th March 2008, 00:54   #138
BHPian

Its Altima for me...

Vcash, that's a nice article. Thanks for sharing it with us. The '08 model Accord was out on the streets here some time late last year itself. Although there are quite a few of them on the streets, Honda has not received the same response for this as they did for the previous generation Accord. Mainly due to the change in its looks. The rear of the car looks a lot like the Hyundai Azera.

The author of the above article says the Camry is more luxrious than the Accord. However, I beg to differ on that. If you compare the interiors of the '08 Accord and the '08 Camry, you will find that the interiors of the Accord are much more superior compared to the Camry. Both technology wise and quality wise.

The author also says that the Altima is sportier than the Accord. This I agree to completely. This was one of the reasons that I bought the Altima. The other reasons were that it had more features for the same price when compared with the Accord.

Overall, I feel that the Accord is priced slightly higher than its competitors. But because of the success of Honda and the previous generation Accord, I'm sure that this will also do well in the Indian market.
Old 26th March 2008, 01:21   #139
BHPian

Well in terms of looks i would give it a 9/10 as the previous model looked a bit more sportier but the fact that Honda (w.r.t Accord only) has made the Accord in a way that with stock looks, its a beautiful and a handsome car to take out professionally to a formal event or gathering and for enthusiasts it becomes a perfect base for mods on the cosmetic front. But this version, which i would agree with others closely resembles the Altima feels lacking skirts and spoilers etc as the way it is and gives a feeling of incompleteness. (All views IMHO)
Old 26th March 2008, 01:25   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.V.R View Post
Will Honda launch it with a diesel engine in the near future?
I just read it in April's issue of Autocar (i know its March, but its out!!) that the Diesel variant will be christened the "I-DTEC" but didnt notice other specs. It would'nt be the same engine as the CRV Diesel Engine.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks