Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2004, 21:47   #16
BHPian

I actually don't mind the Front profile so much but the rest of it just seems horrible HORRIBLE!!!. C'mon BMW i really liked the way you were going with the 4-Series and this has just ruined it all
Old 25th March 2004, 02:47   #17
Senior - BHPian

a BMW for the masses? i absolutely love it. and RWD..doesnt get much better than that. plus CDI diesel options. it's absolutely brilliant. and i hate to comment on the design..before i actually see one in person. whenever that maybe..but just learning from my past
Old 25th March 2004, 03:02   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (ported_head @ Mar. 25 2004,01:17)]and i hate to comment on the design..before i actually see one in person. whenever that maybe..but just learning from my past
Good point p-head!

I often get stunned by cars i see in person even when i am unaffected by them in pictures!...
The murcielago for example...man ...when i saw that.....WOW

cya
Old 25th March 2004, 18:37   #19
BHPian

the new beemers just dont seem to have the class of the older models, especially the 5 and the 7. saw both the new 5 and 7.........didnt appeal to me, but road presence they have in loads. maybe thats what bangle intends on doing.
speaking of bangle, there was a news that he's been moved up the ladder where he doesnt get personally involved in the design process.......just supervising stuff. maybe wise sense prevails @ bmw after all. thank god!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks