Team-BHP - A $150K Hyundai!!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   A $150K Hyundai!!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/26017-150k-hyundai.html)

Damn Californian Nut Jobs!!!! Though I can see an ahem creative car importer in the Mumbai customs office "Sirjee, yeh to Hyundai Gadi hai ....isme 2 Lakh Duty, only ..okay please."

Pics courtesy Autoblog.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vcash (Post 491137)
Damn Californian Nut Jobs!!!! Though I can see an ahem creative car importer in the Mumbai customs office "Sirjee, yeh to Hyundai Gadi hai ....isme 2 Lakh Duty, only ..okay please."

:Frustrati

No idea what they get by posting the Hyundai tag there. May be, they hate Jeremy or Top Gear or something.

Although this could give a good ego boost to Hyundai owners here, hehe. ;)

Dont you know Hyundai.Very capable of launching a replica of flying spur/continrntal GT:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by artofzen (Post 491263)
Dont you know Hyundai.Very capable of launching a replica of flying spur/continrntal GT:)

If only there was a CRDi tag also, at the rear. :p

Maybe he rebadged it to a Hyundai to annouce the dismal quality of a Bentley. They arent exactly trouble-free.

Or he lost a bet?

You've gotta be kidding me!!!! That's bloody hilarious & not to mention Stupid! Still can't stop laughing though!!!

P.S. Seems to me that it's the Hyundai dealers personal car which he has done up or down depending on how you view it!, brand loyalty you see!! Also looks like he's the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" :D :D

What people do!! If you see the Number plate, you can see "Hyundai of Bel Air".. Maybe the car belongs to the dealer.. But seriously, what a nut!

just a font change : "B" in Italics!!!

this looks like a new type of moding the cars. but the guy must have guts sending the car to the Bentley service station

Thank God the brake calipers still say "Bentley" lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by torqueunlimited (Post 491284)
What people do!! If you see the Number plate, you can see "Hyundai of Bel Air".. Maybe the car belongs to the dealer.. But seriously, what a nut!

There is NO Hyundai of Bel Air! ITs a fake license plate holder whose address puts you in the smack dab middle of Mansion central where you will not find anything south of 100K when it comes to cars. This is a rich person with a very twisted and sarcastic sense of humor!

I've seen brand upgrading when it comes to modding cars, but this just takes the cake. I'm heavily appreciating the humour!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neel (Post 491299)
just a font change : "B" in Italics!!!

That's actually a brilliant quote!

to

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 491275)
Maybe he rebadged it to a Hyundai to annouce the dismal quality of a Bentley. They arent exactly trouble-free.

Or he lost a bet?

What extremes owners go for revenge! stupid:

Intriguing to say the least! Ususally Id suppose he'd have done it not to attract attention...but this just draws more. Yeah, I think he lost a bet.