Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2007, 01:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post
Dude actually its been my line for a while and since u said "now you can fly low" i thought why not put my ORKUT signature here as well. I had once said it in a response to this chick who would'nt believe how fast i rode my Gixxer. I got pissed and out came this line
relax brother i am just kidding, dont get all defensive yaar.
which gixxer do you have? love bikes owned a cb 900f 85 model but had to sell it. not allowed at home.
Old 10th August 2007, 01:45   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
relax brother i am just kidding, dont get all defensive yaar.
which gixxer do you have? love bikes owned a cb 900f 85 model but had to sell it. not allowed at home.
No no i ain't getting defensive dude. Just , .. watever check my gallery you'll see my gixxer an 03. Sold it recently though got married and planning on something new.
Old 10th August 2007, 02:02   #18
BHPian

imagine only 1.8 liters 4 pot 238hp and 400nm , that is rocking, mercedes-Benz AG is back as the BOSS of Diesel Tech.The engine will use also a variable valve timing system.Thje first car to get that superb engine will be the E class 2009 model
Old 10th August 2007, 02:43   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post
No no i ain't getting defensive dude. Just , .. watever check my gallery you'll see my gixxer an 03. Sold it recently though got married and planning on something new.
i'm getting myself a bride who loves bikes man. am itching to get the suzuki bulevard m109r2 but my parents dont allow bikes. sad state of affairs.
Old 10th August 2007, 02:46   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdul 65 amg View Post
imagine only 1.8 liters 4 pot 238hp and 400nm , that is rocking, mercedes-Benz AG is back as the BOSS of Diesel Tech.The engine will use also a variable valve timing system.Thje first car to get that superb engine will be the E class 2009 model
lets wait and watch abdul. you might have it in the c class, r class,slk or the e class like you say. it would be a rocket if they put it in the a class but possibilities are there. or they might not put the engine to production at all. so lets give mercedes some time.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks