Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2008, 14:07   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmishra83 View Post
Very weel said. I totally agree with your point of view and I am one of the people in here who may have actually seen these. One of my colleagues in Houston had these hooked to his Tundra. I couldnt ask him why though
who was it ? and why didnt you ?
Old 28th April 2008, 14:20   #17
BHPian

There was this guy called Jason Hermis. I saw these on his truck. He had a Pontiac Firebird too.

I thought these are the American versions of 'Neembu - Mirchis'
Old 28th April 2008, 16:20   #18
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

thats an "opinion" of yours, just like mine is also an "opinion" - each one is entitled to his/ her own as I m sure you'll agree.

however, while I may not agree with you privately, as a subscriber to this forum and out of respect for other members, I shall stand corrected on this one - as a moderator, why not knock off that post of mine since I seem unable to?

thanks and my apologies in case any sentiments were hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
I find racism more vulgar, distasteful, and occasionally downright offensive, much more than a pair of plastic nuts, even if racism is directed towards people not of Indian origin.
This forum is made up of people from different cultures, from all walks of life. Calling someone culturally challenged just because you do not subscribe to their culture, good or bad or whatever, shows a very myopic and restrictive view of the world, a view which we would not like to see on Team-bhp.
Attacking a class of people just because you find their customs offensive, is not done.
Old 28th April 2008, 16:33   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
thats an "opinion" of yours, just like mine is also an "opinion" - each one is entitled to his/ her own as I m sure you'll agree.

however, while I may not agree with you privately, as a subscriber to this forum and out of respect for other members, I shall stand corrected on this one - as a moderator, why not knock off that post of mine since I seem unable to?

thanks and my apologies in case any sentiments were hurt.
As a moderator, I find it unethical if I remove a post which does not agree with my point of view.
Since you did not directly break any forum rules, and made a post which I did not find very pleasing, I replied to you as a member. This forum does not belong to moderators only.
All members are a part of this forum.
Deleting your post or removing your post would actually mean that as a moderator I am trying to make the discussion and comments towards my liking and beliefs. This is a strict strict no no
Old 28th April 2008, 16:42   #20
Team-BHP Support

OT but

Sankar with 143 posts right now.
tsk a Mod with 6,889 posts.

Both have a right to their opinion and free speech is affirmed in this thread.

I love team-bhp
Old 28th April 2008, 16:46   #21
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

i appreciate the fairness and transparency with which this forum is conducted and am proud to be a member of such a forum.
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
As a moderator, I find it unethical if I remove a post which does not agree with my point of view.
Since you did not directly break any forum rules, and made a post which I did not find very pleasing, I replied to you as a member. This forum does not belong to moderators only.
All members are a part of this forum.
Deleting your post or removing your post would actually mean that as a moderator I am trying to make the discussion and comments towards my liking and beliefs. This is a strict strict no no
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks