Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2009, 22:58   #16
BHPian

pretty close

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoMAX View Post
Well I am sure there are a lot of people around here waiting for a decent SUV in the 20L range, while people like me have given up or are awaiting the Toyota Fortuner - I am sure a new Ford Endy will stir things up in this range and perhaps pressure others to come up with a decent SUV in this category.

IMHO the new Ranger MAX concept does hint towards possibility of a new Everest = Endeavour and in starting this thread I was hoping to have one place where others can contribute on this subject as well. I just randomly came across the concept pics, and hoping that there is more to come.

Perhaps its a bit too soon or even irrelevant, the MODS will close it in such a case.

Anywho cheers:

It turned out the new Everest/Endeavor WAS indeed based on the Ranger Max Concept.

Although there probably isnt any demand for such vehicle in India but I personally would like something like the actual Ranger Max (Truck) available in India. The TATA XENON Seems to be the only worthy Pickup Truck in India. (I am aware of the Mahindra Pick-up - what a waste)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks