Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2010, 12:04   #76
Senior - BHPian

Super like!! The Scirocco inspired front and Audi inspired rear are a great match!! This car looks so much more edgier than the current crop of VW cars (except the polo/vento of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeOnegative View Post
Absolutely. While I love the looks of the Polo / Vento, taking this styling to the Jetta and Passat will make the entire VW family look, well, like a family. Boring in that case.
But i agree here. If this is going to be a family look from the small to strech cars, its really going to age real soon. VW is doing that with Skoda cars already. They all look almost the same esp at the front.
Old 27th October 2010, 16:10   #77
Team-BHP Support

This could potentially be our next car. My dad likes it quite a lot. But I'm hoping he changes his mind. It looks almost identical to the Vento/Polo when viewed from the front. And the rear looks almost identical to an Audi A4.

Not impressive. VW cold have done a better job.
Old 18th November 2010, 13:43   #78
Senior - BHPian

Mod Note : The new Jetta's review has been released at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the review thread.

Guys,

Any idea when the new Jetta will be launched in India? I find the current gen too boring. I will in the market for a new car 6 months down the line. The maximum I can wait before the new car comes home is 1 year from now.

Will this come to India before end of next year. Else, I may go in for Vento (if nothing better turns out). Will this be cheaper in India too as compared to the outgoing sedan, just it is in US?

Quote:
And the rear looks almost identical to an Audi A4.
I thought that thats a good thing!

Last edited by GTO : 5th September 2011 at 12:50. Reason: Adding link to review
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks