Team-BHP > The International Automotive Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2005, 16:50   #16
Senior - BHPian

Wooow, this car has huge wheels but unfortunately Indian cars are not given big wheels! Current Accord has 205s on 15 and 16inchers! Even the Merc S class has 16inchers! Maybe this has 18 thanx to Mugen! High time Mugen come to India! I can then see RS BEING WHIPPED as my singature says and my Avtaar shows! There is one Mugen Accord in Mumbai faster then the RS!

Quote:
type-s has no sunroof
Atleast the pics you posted has one!
Old 1st October 2005, 17:18   #17
BANNED

When Honda designed the NSX, it became legendary for one thing, its sheer handling, in every race tracks and all magazine tests, it managed to beat out it's competitors easily despite being handicapped with a small 3 liter normally aspirated V6. This was due to its lightweight and fantastic handling, the front wheels were smaller than the rear, the engine placed in middle of chassis and final testing and designing inputs from the late great Ayrton Senna made it into the sweetest handling sports car one could buy.
Old 1st October 2005, 19:14   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA
Wooow, this car has huge wheels but unfortunately Indian cars are not given big wheels! Current Accord has 205s on 15 and 16inchers! Even the Merc S class has 16inchers! Maybe this has 18 thanx to Mugen! High time Mugen come to India! I can then see RS BEING WHIPPED as my singature says and my Avtaar shows! There is one Mugen Accord in Mumbai faster then the RS!

Atleast the pics you posted has one!
yeah cause this is the executive one....
Old 2nd October 2005, 04:52   #19
Senior - BHPian

japanese engines in a european car will wreck havoc on the other comanies.LOL!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks