Team-BHP - 2013 F1- Australian Grand Prix
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Int'l Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/)
-   -   2013 F1- Australian Grand Prix (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/133712-2013-f1-australian-grand-prix.html)

Well, Finally after the wait, the season kicks offclap:

For me, sadly i will watch it without the Schumacher, who i think was priming up so well in-spite of his 3 year unsuccessful debacle, He still was the Best.

Lets move on now. The Alberts park F1 circuit is supposed to be the smoothest and the easiest of the lot, built around a man made lake in 1996. This season is touted to be a luke-warm one as the engine regulations for 2014 are going to be a major shake-up. But its best to be seen how things go from here. We have the burnt and bruised Alonso, the Charging Bull in Vettel, and Lewis at Mercedes. Force India sure has a pretty decent line-up with Sutil joining them. Mclaren suddenly are looking like back-markers with the team composition.

F1 TIMETABLE

Fri 15 March 2013

Practice 1 07:00 - 08:30
Practice 2 11:00 - 12:30

Sat 16 March 2013

Practice 3 08:30 - 09:30

QUALIFYING 11:30

Sun 17 March 2013

RACEDAY 11:30

Melbourne

Race Date: 17 Mar 2013

Circuit Name: Albert Park

First Grand Prix: 1996

Number of Laps: 58

Circuit Length: 5.303 km

Race Distance: 307.574 km

Lap Record: 1:24.125 - M Schumacher (2004)

Really excited, wanted to see who tops the qualification for the first race.Any guesses guys.

Thanks for putting up the thread Pavan Kadam.

I am expecting Mercedes to start on a strong note. Looking forward to see the partnership of Brawn and Lewis in working!

Want it to rain in qualifying and race, else high tyre degradation in a dry race . want lot of overtaking and a unbeleivable first 3 places.
My favourite have and will be the mclarens

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM (Post 3064676)

For me, sadly i will watch it without the Schumacher, who i think was priming up so well in-spite of his 3 year unsuccessful debacle, He still was the Best.

Aah ! Before I switched on the PC, I said to myself "Pavan would have definitely posted about the kick-off race!" And there you are clap:
You and I share the same passion for Schumacher. HE was really the best and He will always stay the best driver F1 has ever seen IF Vettel doesn't continue his winning streak :Frustrati
After Schumi's departure I am not a real fan of any driver or team but if I have to choose then it will be between Button and Alonso.
Will be great to see either one of them start the season on a high!
Excited to see the new Ferrari on track(which Alonso claims is 200 times better than the previous version).
And also to see if Hamilton's move to Mercedes is really worth it or no.

-Bhargav

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octane_Power (Post 3064855)
You and I share the same passion for Schumacher. HE was really the best and He will always stay the best driver F1 has ever seen IF Vettel doesn't continue his winning streak :Frustrati
After Schumi's departure I am not a real fan of any driver or team but if I have to choose then it will be between Button and Alonso.

-Bhargav

agree: I agree with both of you. For me Formula 1 will never be the same without M Schumacher. I will definitely miss him this weekend, specially since there is rain predicted for Saturday and Sunday but no 'Regenmeister' on the grid.

However I plan to enjoy pure Racing action from now onwards, considering that I do not have any favourites (either Driver or Team) anymore. From the existing grid I admire Alonso simply for being the driver who can extract the maximum from any car and consistently outperform his car. I disliked him intensely during the 2005-2006 season, since being an MSC fan, I didnt like him ending the WDC streak of 5 consecutive titles of the 'Greatest'. But over the last few years my dislike has been converted into a grudging admiration for one of the best 'Drivers' on the present grid and hope to see him lift his 3rd WDC title.

Quote:

Sun 17 March 2013

RACEDAY 11:30

Pavan, The race starts at 11:30 India time. That means Race Day the program on Start Sports will start an hour earlier, unless your Raceday means the actual race.

Pavan, I thought you would boycott this season after the way MS retired again! :p

Thanks for starting this thread, I predict a Mercedes front row this sunday!

I can see kimi driving well enough to get poles and actually win this season. Looking forward to him on pole.

The new engine regulations should make for interesting racing and viewing. Let us see how the law of unintended consequences works.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pganapathy (Post 3065236)
The new engine regulations should make for interesting racing and viewing. Let us see how the law of unintended consequences works.

What new engine regulations?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram_d (Post 3065243)
What new engine regulations?

My bad. 2014 engine regulation changes. Oops.

Anyway, if memory serves me there are some changes planned for this season too. Just don't remember which ones though

Quote:

Originally Posted by pganapathy (Post 3065265)
My bad. 2014 engine regulation changes. Oops.

Anyway, if memory serves me there are some changes planned for this season too. Just don't remember which ones though

No new engine regulations for this season. Just some cosmetic ones to cover the stepped nose and even those are optional.

The only 2013 F1 season preview you ever need.

My starting grid prediction:

1) Vettel
2) Alonso
3) Perez
4) Hamilton

Or 3 and 4 might swap. But if this is right it's still an achievement for me :) !

The podium, all set and cant wait to hear all the noise from tomorrow :D

2013 F1- Australian Grand Prix-dscn01601024x768.jpg

Source: AF1