Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2015, 09:26   #31
BHPian

Re: 2015 Team-BHP F1 Fantasy League

Guys, time to pull up our socks!

Last year, zenren, deetjohn, stigger & maky laid waste to the rest of us. Just like Mercedes laid waste to the rest of the teams.

This year, while Mercedes looks dominant on the track, lets make sure competition here stays absolutely neck and neck! Don't let these guys run ahead this year!
sourav9385 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th March 2015, 21:43   #32
Senior - BHPian

Wakey wakey! Time to fill your predictions gentlemen

Have made some preliminary predictions already on both. Want to see what happens in FP3 finalize.
narayans80 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th March 2015, 20:59   #33
Senior - BHPian

Fantasy league scores are updated earlier this time.

Starting with GP Predictor - The chart looks as if the ranking order has been exactly the same as last race but a closer inspection reveals that it is an issue with their rank column and the up/down indicator not working. Maky is still leading but Octane Power has taken over second position. The general order has been more or less the same since no one predicted Vettel's win

Guys,
We can edit our country in the settings to get a different flag for the team, in case anyone else wants a unique flag to differentiate their team instead of our tricolor across the board.

Standings after Malaysia:
2015 Team-BHP F1 Fantasy League-mal.jpg

Moving on to Badger GP:

Though Vettel put a stop to Hamilton, there is no stopping deetjohn here. He is leaving us behind and taking off. SilentEngine has silently made huge inroads through the pack and is close on my heels for P2.

Guys, don't forget to add your predictions here before every race for the bonus points.

Standings:
2015 Team-BHP F1 Fantasy League-mal.png
zenren is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th March 2015, 22:16   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenren View Post
Guys, don't forget to add your predictions here before every race for the bonus points.

Attachment 1354946
Yes, make sure to add your predictions which is available in a separate page/link. I missed this for the first race.
arun_josie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th March 2015, 08:56   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The chart looks as if the ranking order has been exactly the same as last race but a closer inspection reveals that it is an issue with their rank column and the up/down indicator not working. Maky is still leading but Octane Power has taken over second position. The general order has been more or less the same since no one predicted Vettel's win
I was afraid I'd have lost a load of points due to this but you're right, It seems no one predicted Vettels win : P.
I didn't realise Ferrari had a real shot till the commentary made mention of Ferraris low tyre wear but even then I thought Merc had enough pace to beat them!

Ferrari won this on merit.
Maky is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th March 2015, 09:16   #36
BHPian

Guys, I'm pulling out of the predictions & leagues. Just not working for me.

Besides, I am not a betting man. Hope you guys can continue and give the leaders here a stiff competition just like Ferrari is on Mercedes' heels.
Old 30th March 2015, 09:19   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Fantasy league scores are updated earlier this time.

Standings:
Attachment 1354946

I missed this for both races !
Old 30th March 2015, 10:11   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Though Vettel put a stop to Hamilton, there is no stopping deetjohn here. He is leaving us behind and taking off. SilentEngine has silently made huge inroads through the pack and is close on my heels for P2.
I am within your DRS range now , hope i can continue to mount some challenge

Till now changes were unlimited, for next race onwards it will be counted, so we need to be careful. Although i am not sure if it applies to China or after China. It still shows changes as unlimited in the team page. Any ideas?
Quote:
From China onwards you have just 8 free team changes for the rest of the season, you can change your team more but it will cost you a 10 points penalty.
Quote:
This can make or break your weekend. Maximum 80 points on offer for getting everything right!
Old 30th March 2015, 10:58   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourav9385 View Post
Guys, I'm pulling out of the predictions & leagues. Just not working for me.

Besides, I am not a betting man. Hope you guys can continue and give the leaders here a stiff competition just like Ferrari is on Mercedes' heels.
Did Christian Horner hack into your account?
zenren is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th March 2015, 11:31   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Did Christian Horner hack into your account?

Nothing like that mate. For the next 2-3 months, I'm going to be stuck with some personal work on the weekends, so chances are I'll be missing a lot of F1 weekends.

So, wish you all the very best! Let's hope the members here can give you and deetjohn a good run for your money
sourav9385 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th March 2015, 12:35   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maky View Post
I was afraid I'd have lost a load of points due to this but you're right, It seems no one predicted Vettels win : P.
Me neither But was expecting another podium (it was the other Ferrari). So having the Ferrari in Badger helped me jump from 18th to 11th.

Except for Williams all other predictions were totally out of sync
narayans80 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th April 2015, 13:37   #42
Senior - BHPian

I forgot to change my predictions for the Chinese GP!! Last week has been very busy for me work wise and was completely out of sync with F1. Didn't realise It's qualifying till I got up this morning and saw F1 on the TV schedule.

Oh my god -_-....
Old 13th April 2015, 07:30   #43
Senior - BHPian

GP Predictor - Finally some movement up and down the order. Massa-Bottas order was something I had not counted on and I missed the 60 point bonus due to that. However, it doesn't look like anyone predicted it and hence no further damage in the standings. P3 battle is realistic for me now. Lets see how it goes.

Standings after China:

2015 Team-BHP F1 Fantasy League-chn.jpg

Badger GP:

Good weekend today and I managed to close the gap to deetjohn and he is still within my sight. That late safety car denied me the last 20 points for the perfect prediction!

On the lower part of the grid, Octane Power is charging through the pack now and has guys ahead in the DRS range. Guys, watch out.

Also, we have a new player who has joined the pack this weekend - Welcome Tornado Team. Any relation to Will Stevens?

Standings:
Name:  CHN.png
Views: 253
Size:  37.4 KB

Last edited by zenren : 13th April 2015 at 07:35.
zenren is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th April 2015, 07:45   #44
Senior - BHPian

I really thought Vettel could snatch P2 from Nico, so got those two places very wrong. And SC! Sigh! Really thought they could do with the virtual one in a track as wide as Shanghai.
deetjohn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th April 2015, 08:19   #45
Senior - BHPian

BTW, next GP is in a week. Don't forget to update the predictions.
zenren is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks