Team-BHP - Formula 1: The 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Int'l Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/)
-   -   Formula 1: The 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/207914-formula-1-2019-bahrain-grand-prix.html)

FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX 2019

Formula 1: The 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix-start.jpg

Formula 1: The 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix-bottas.jpg

Formula 1: The 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix-max.jpg

Formula 1: The 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix-f12017sebastianvettelferrarisf70h.jpg

Track Layout

Formula 1: The 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix-track-layout.jpg

Track Information

Formula 1: The 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix-track-information.jpg

Timings

Formula 1: The 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix-timinig.jpg

Tyre Selection

Formula 1: The 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix-tyre.jpg

Additional Information

F1 circus reaches Bahrain for a night grand prix. Australian GP was damper for Ferrari fans. Pace in testing didn't translate to actual pace. Even Merc and Redbull were surprised about it. Midfield looks ever so tight, there is no clear winner in the midfield as of yet. This sets up the stage for an exciting Bahrain GP.

Coming to the top three teams

Mercedes - Merc decimated the opposition in Australia and Bottas drove an amazing race. Merc will be wanting to carry on the momentum and get another good result.

Ferrari - Disappointing start to the season. Ferrari themselves couldn't believe that they were so much off the pace. But they are hoping that it was attributed to street type nature of the Australian circuit. They will be wanting to bounce back at the Bahrain GP.

Redbull- Great start for Redbull - Honda partnership. Podium in the first race. Bahrain is a power hungry circuit with high temperatures so it will be interesting to see how the Honda engine copes.

For further information - https://www.formula1.com/en/racing/2019/Bahrain.html

Race and all other sessions would be telecast on Star Sport Select 2 HD/Star Sport Select 2

Image Credits - Motorsport.com/ LAT Images, Pirelli and Formula1.com

It's unlikely, but Ferrari - please, please, please have closed the gap to Mercedes so that we have an exciting season ahead! Else, it's going to be a Hamilton washout. Bottas might have won the last race, although over a full season, I don't think he's a patch on Hamilton. Vettel loves Bahrain and has always been fast here.

In other news, we're going to have the junior M Schumacher on the track this weekend - link.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrarirules (Post 4565106)
Race and all other sessions would be telecast on Star Sport Select 2 HD/Star Sport Select 2

While I did find that P1 is being telecast on the Star Sport Select channels (465/466), I did not find P2 being telecast on that. Would anyone know where P2 is being telecast? I hope Q and R are not moved away to some other channel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swissknife (Post 4566849)
While I did find that P1 is being telecast on the Star Sport Select channels (465/466), I did not find P2 being telecast on that. Would anyone know where P2 is being telecast? I hope Q and R are not moved away to some other channel.

Agreed. Only P1 and then Qualifying and the Race. So we miss out on P2 and P3.

Also, I hear something about Schumacher Jr coming to F1 racing. He is a chip of the old block and will be a welcome addition to the circus.

Patrick Head is back at Williams as a consultant. Hope he can guide the team to some sort of stability with his vast experience in the field.

Meanwhile, the junior Ferrari driver tops the free practice 1 followed by his senior team mate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgiitk (Post 4566899)
Agreed. Only P1 and then Qualifying and the Race. So we miss out on P2 and P3.

Also, I hear something about Schumacher Jr coming to F1 racing. He is a chip of the old block and will be a welcome addition to the circus.

I just realised a little while ago that P2 was telecast, with a delay, between 0700 and 0900 on Star Select 1 HD, this morning. It may be the case with P3 as well, but then, it may be too late, since Qualifying would be done by that time.

Practice 1 & 2 highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS4wXL5ar8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PuW5ncyjU0

Quote:

Originally Posted by swissknife (Post 4566849)

Practice 2 and 3 will not be live telecasted because of IPL.

https://in.motorsport.com/f1/news/ba...edule/4359524/

However, I watched both practice session on Hotstar yesterday.

Oh Eclair! You beauty! Love it. :) A big day tomorrow.

Hope Vettel doesn't do anything stupid in the first corner.

Ferrari turn it around and how!

So happy for Leclerc. He repaid Ferrari with the confidence they have shown in him. Fantastic drive by the second youngest pole sitter.
Happy that Sebastian MANSELL managed to get a clean enough single run taking him to P2.
Hamilton had a mega drive, considering the defecit. Bottas follows closely.
Great to see both McLaren in top 10, they have improved over the year. Again Haas looks best of the rest, with both drivers in top 10 again. Renault who looked promising faded away.
But, the man who deserves huge praise, is none other than the veteran Finn. He dragged that Alfa to top 10 once again. Excellent drive.

The competition this year is tight, I love that, makes the driver stand out even more.

For reference.

Formula 1: The 2019 Bahrain Grand Prix-screen-shot-20190330-9.01.56-pm.png

2019, Q3, the top ten drivers are separated by a second, well, 1.177 seconds to be exact. Closest in V6 hybrid era.

Saw Q3 (canned) on Star Select 4 this morning.

The qualifying was Forza Ferrari all the way! Have they found 50 more horses! Again Le Clerc out-qualified Vettel.

As for Schumi Jr he debuts in F2 this year, and F1 next year is strongly rumoured. He is a proverbial 'chip of the old block'.

Can anyone let me know where the live event streams on Hotstar ??, Star Sports Select 2 HD is streaming the same old BAN vs NZ test match from 3 weeks now and the channel doesn't load when you click on "GO LIVE". I even missed the Australian GP due to this.:Frustrati

Quite an interesting qualifying all through the order. Ferrari were untouchable, especially LeClerc. Will he be allowed to keep the lead or will Ferrari find a way to put Vettel into the lead?

Strong performances from McLaren and Haas.

Gasly's Redbull continues the struggle to keep up with Verstappen, and he finds himself fighting to even get past Q1.

With quite a few drivers in midfield out of position relative to car performance we can expect another good scrap for final points starting from P7.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FURY_44 (Post 4567547)
Can anyone let me know where the live event streams on Hotstar ??, Star Sports Select 2 HD is streaming the same old BAN vs NZ test match from 3 weeks now and the channel doesn't load when you click on "GO LIVE". I even missed the Australian GP due to this.:Frustrati

Open the hotstar app.
Go to sports.
Select Formula 1 when it goes live. For example, today it goes live 8.35 pm, so around that time it will be live.
I guess it may depend on the network too. On Jio its available this way.