Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th April 2007, 13:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

Mahesh good find bro'.One legendary move in F1 and the way the cameras were switched..phew !!!
Old 30th April 2007, 14:54   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimwian View Post
always been a die-hard fan of the silver arrows, even when they were struggling to match-up. Finally they're back this year... and there's a BIG WIDE grin on my face
Welcome to my club, Wimwian
Old 30th April 2007, 23:38   #18
Senior - BHPian

This moment has been the single most memorable (happy) moment I have in Formula 1. Infact I havn't watched any video's of it since it happened, but I vividly remember every detail, from the initial blocking by shumi to the final closing the door on shumi (keeping him well out of the racing line to make sure he has to back off)

Not to mention, I love McLaren (Mercedes in particular)
Old 1st May 2007, 00:04   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Welcome to my club, Wimwian
He he... those were the days weren't they... there was so much action in F1 in the late 90s, it was so exciting to watch, till Ferrari suddenly became supremely dominant and almost killed the sport!! Another incident I remember distinctly was also at the Spa... think it was a year earlier... some 12-13 cars were involved in a major crash at the first corner in torrential rain, and then later in the race coulthard braked suddenly in front of schumacher and took him out... prompting the latter to storm into the mclaren pits and scream all kinds of abuses at the brit

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks