Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd June 2005, 21:24   #31
Senior - BHPian

This is what Narain had to say after the race: "These are my first Championship points in Formula One and it does not really matter how they come. Points are points. This is the first time an Indian driver has scored points in Formula One so I am happy. Due to the circumstances, our main job was not to make any mistakes and finish the race. My car was very reliable this weekend and I am very pleased with that."

I am disgusted at this attitude. Rather than being pissed for letting Montiero getting the better of him regularly now, he is ecstatic at finishing an endurance race in whichmore points places were available than cars. If all the talk about Montagny getting a Jordan race seat by the french GP, i would say its likely to be NK who will be kicked out. I just hope he doesn't repeat an Alex Yoong!
Old 23rd June 2005, 16:01   #32
Senior - BHPian

Jordan will be geting in the EJ15B car for the french GP and they are confident that they can close the gap on Red Bulls and Saubers. Hope it does something good to NK and wish he finishes all the races from now and be quicker than Tiago.
Old 23rd June 2005, 18:14   #33
BANNED

Guess we will have to wait and seeif the new car is capable of closing in on the Red Bulls and the Saubers,though one thing is known for sure and that is that NK seems to b pretty familiar with the track or atleast thats wat he claims so I guess if he messes on this track his F1 career might take a turn that none of us wud like.

SO lets cheer our F1 candidate one more time and hope he delivers or else v just might have to wait till the F1 makes place a for the 2nd Indian driver for us 2 support an Indian.

Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks