View Poll Results: Who's your favourite young driver? - New F1 driver
Kimi Raikkonen 12 60.00%
Juan Pablo Montoya 2 10.00%
Fernando Alonso 6 30.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2004, 19:13   #16
Team-BHP Support

If you ask me who is gonna be the next Champion after Schumi, I would have to say Kimi.

However, I feel Alonso has everything Kimi does i.e. cool head (not sure how long this will last for Kimi though..!), just the right amount of aggression, (not Montoya aggresive), and smart enough to be a top line driver in this political hotbed that is F1.

However, where Alonso, I feel, is better is his temperament...his passion towards his racing. Now i know Kimi probably has the same and just never shows it, but there's something intangable about Alonso and the way he races that says he's something special.

All I can say is, the post Schumi era is gonne be AMAZING. We are witnessing the birth of the Prost-Senna-Mansel battles which F1 has been lacking.

Enjoy it, its history in the making...
Old 18th April 2004, 23:49   #17

Well, it has to be Kimi for me....i guess my name says it all...and I truly believe that he will be a world champion very soon. The only problem is that the car at the moment sucks, either Mclaren have to improve, or then he goes to another team. Thought Mclaren will try am make sure that he doesnt leave them....

kimibabe
Old 19th April 2004, 00:08   #18
Senior - BHPian

Kimi anyday... he got that class and cool which will take him far and FAST!. But Mclaren gotta get their act together!. Drivers alone dont make champions the team also do!.

Ive heard Mercedes has given Mclaren till 2007 to show some results or they will pull out from the team!

Cheers
Dom
Old 19th April 2004, 02:41   #19
BANNED

montoya.....only if he would meditate he would win more races!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks