Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2006, 06:05   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
So basically it's just an aero package difference?

300bhp in stock form is my guess. The stock JDM speedo only shows upto 180 kmph, so I guess the Veilside speedo is a must!

Hey Godfather, why don't you buy this car off him?

Was planning to but then the price diff from what he bought and what he expects when he sells it put me off..
No offence R32_GTR
Old 9th April 2006, 08:27   #17
BHPian

None taken..

$20k for a clean GTO is cheap mate...you should see the price these dealers charge...i work monday to friday...so dont have the time...or else i would be making heaps of moolah selling these Japanese imports...12 months rego and insurance cost me about nearly $1500...plus the add ons...I know 21 yr old kids who do this and drive porsche's...sometimes i wish i was doing it...give me 2 years...will bring something similar back to bombay...and look you up and see if you still interested...haahahhah...
Old 9th April 2006, 08:33   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32_GTR
None taken..

$20k for a clean GTO is cheap mate...you should see the price these dealers charge...i work monday to friday...so dont have the time...or else i would be making heaps of moolah selling these Japanese imports...12 months rego and insurance cost me about nearly $1500...plus the add ons...I know 21 yr old kids who do this and drive porsche's...sometimes i wish i was doing it...give me 2 years...will bring something similar back to bombay...and look you up and see if you still interested...haahahhah...

i can understand dude..
no problem but by then i would have already picked up a nice vehicle anyways.. i am still on the look out for something very powerfull.. will keep you updated on it too.. would live to meet up even though it may be after 2 years...
Old 10th April 2006, 20:30   #19
BHPian

Lets hope so godfather..

[no problem but by then i would have already picked up a nice vehicle anyways.. i am still on the look out for something very powerfull.]

By the way, what sort a car are you looking for? you said you're looking for something powerful? wanna expand a bit...(only if you want to)

i'm only asking as i plan to bring mine back home with me...so wanna know whats available and about the pro's and cons apart from the bad roads and good mechanics among a lot of grease monkeys (mechanics)...
Old 20th April 2006, 15:55   #20
Awaiting Email Confirmation

another skyline lover great hey if u want videos of a skyline that im looking at in dubai feel free to msg me its an r34 and the list goes on
Old 20th April 2006, 19:24   #21
BHPian

Thanks nitroxx..

Thanks for the offer mate..i got over 20gigs of skyline videos...i have been getting a kick out of pretending to buy R34 GTR's...these past few weeks...i'm planning on trading my GTO for a R32 within the next couple of weeks..can find an unmolested ooolllddd girl..if you know what i mean...

GTR's and women here are the same mate...a good girl is hard to find..i'm refering to the car..hahaha..

anyways.you can send me the links or upload them here..let me know if you want any...i've got some wild dyno tests.. 1000hp plus rides..one of them jumped of the freakin dyno !!!!!

Last edited by R32_GTR : 20th April 2006 at 19:25.
Old 25th April 2006, 22:14   #22
BHPian

Hey guys

I have finally found the car i have been looking around for months. the cleanest one among the many. hoping to close the deal this saturday..drove the car for about 10 mins...(lousy city traffic conditions though...never got out of 2nd...but didnt care at that moment..) checked out the other gears on the freeway to check for any syncro trouble (most GTR's have syncro problems in 3rd and 4th.. she goes really well...

here are some of the specs...

August 1993 N1 model

extra's that thave been added are...

HKS SS BOV
HKS air filters
an outdated Apexi turbo timer and boost control with hand controllers.

17inch deep dish volk racing rims on 255's

well these are what the dealer could tell me about..(and i could see)

also has a after market bride racing seat (reclinable thankfully)

still has the damn JDM spec 180kmph speedo...(will get rid of it asap and remove the limiter)

the dealers dyno sheets show 296bhp at 14psi ..and i am sure it requires some more time on the dyno to get it tuned right..

haven't taken pictures myself as i didn't wanna look very needy and desparate...could work against me with these car dealers...

i am trading my GTO in and pay $3000 on top of it...(a bit more than i expected but cant wait any longer...

will post more pics when i have in in my parking lot.......

Last edited by R32_GTR : 25th April 2006 at 22:15.
Old 26th April 2006, 15:36   #23
BANNED

the car look cool in this colour...
WELCOME TO BHP...
Old 24th May 2006, 19:33   #24
BHPian

hey guys..

Just so you'll know...

She is finally here...and she goes like a @#@$%^@...

i am just trying not to kill my self...have been stopped by the cops twice in 3 days already for driving this thug of all cars...(for all those who are wonder why??....it was just a RANDOM BREATH TEST - RBT) frankly a load of BS, coz most accidents in OZ involve GTR's and they like to bully GTR owners...especially the younger ones...i take it as a compliment

will post specs and pics as soon as i get my BHPian status...

FYI...its a 1993 R32 GTR..
Old 24th May 2006, 20:45   #25
BHPian

welcome aboard..............will have loads of fun here. this place is the best when it comes to motorheads!!!your in da right place brotha!!!!!
Old 24th May 2006, 21:38   #26
Team-BHP Support

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Please use this section of Team-BHP to introduce yourself to other members only. Other discussions should be started in separate threads.
This thread is closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks