Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2012, 11:17   #1
BHPian

Finally!! A happy punter lands in Team-BHP

Hello BHPians,
Myself Rufus Monteiro, a 21 year old mechanical engineering student from Mangalore.I would firstly like to thank the moderators for finding me worthy enough to be a member of this wonderful forum.Also to all BHPians who've been very inspiring & knowledgeable .
I'm very passionate about cars right from my childhood.After lurking around in this forum for around 3 years, I finally decided to give a try for membership.After 3 failed attempts, I'm finally In!!We had a Tata Indica eV2 earlier which is now sold.Now I'm a proud owner of a Punto 90HP.I'm absolutely in love with this car & even after a year & 17,000 kms ,it manages to bring a wide grin on my face while I drive :-)
Thank you
Regards,
Rufus_M
Old 26th October 2012, 19:43   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally!! A happy punter lands in Team-BHP

Welcome aboard Rufus_M,

Please take a good look at this thread (Expected Posting Etiquette), especially point #2.

See you around,
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2012, 23:09   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, Rufus.

The punto is an absolutely brilliant car to own. Look forward to some TL's and some interesting information from you
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2012, 06:21   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy
Welcome aboard TBHP, Rufus.

The punto is an absolutely brilliant car to own. Look forward to some TL's and some interesting information from you
Thanks for the welcome. I will start with my ownership thread once I'm done with my semester exams :-)
Rufus_M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2012, 20:48   #5
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP! And Welcome from a bunch of passionate Fiatians. As our friends have mentioned read, through the rules and annoucements once and enjoy your stay.

Hope Team-bhp becomes a second home/family for you too like it has for many of us!
Zenster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2012, 11:11   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenster
Welcome to Team-BHP! And Welcome from a bunch of passionate Fiatians. As our friends have mentioned read, through the rules and annoucements once and enjoy your stay.

Hope Team-bhp becomes a second home/family for you too like it has for many of us!
Thanks for the warm welcome zenster. I've been following your T-Jet thread closely. One hell of a machine you got there!! Now stop babying your car & let it roar :-D
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks